Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never know when its your last shot.
Barack Obama Basketball GIF by GIPHY News
obama.gif

Advertisement
Yeah I know but…

1) it’s a big leap to already anoint Emory and
2) we’ll get a portal qb but a lot rides on how we do this year on offense. Will a G5 portal qb be good enough for us to win 9-10 games?
Be interesting to see if the portal keeps up the way it has

We won’t need to go G5 for a portal QB unless it’s someone that’s truly elite. The amount of legit QBs that transferred last year was astounding

Should matter. I find it strange if it doesn't bother a kid to go to renowned bust factory at his position, but I'm sure they're all delusional enough to believe they're the exception.
Yea, should be a why not both situation. Win now and be in a system that sets me up better for the long term money.

Advertisement
He thinks he's gone before signing day? I've heard there's something brewing up there but they'll keep him around until guys sign on the dotted line and pretend it's not happening.

Into 2024... not surprised at all if he's gone for disciplinary reasons or to the NFL.
He interviewed multiple times last season for hc jobs. It won't be cause of disciplinary reasons. This is a place that allowed urban liar to run roughshod for years so long as they win. He's either taking a head coach job which most schools will want him in place to recruit if possible or he's gone to the NFL. Either way very slim chance he's at OSU next year.

The QB get drafted in 1st round.. What happens after is out of their hands.. ALOT can go wrong in pro level..
Not really as with any career the way you are taught to do something can greatly affect your long term outlook and performance. Your experiences compound onto each other and you create habits. If you learn something that doesnt translate well to the next step no matter how good you were at executing the previous process it doesnt really matter.

Not really as with any career the way you are taught to do something can greatly affect your long term outlook and performance. Your experiences compound onto each other and you create habits. If you learn something that doesnt translate well to the next step no matter how good you were at executing the previous process it doesnt really matter.
Well whatever they doing is working better than us over last 20 years, I hope we pick up on it.. We used to be QBU!

Advertisement
their last 3-4 QBs got to the first round? yeah theyre doing something right

Should matter. I find it strange if it doesn't bother a kid to go to renowned bust factory at his position, but I'm sure they're all delusional enough to believe they're the exception.
Tell me the college a kid should go to so they can guarantee they wont be a bust in the league lol. Yall keep judging the helmet instead of the player, the simple thing is osu hasn’t had many nfl caliber qbs just like any other college but their system maximizes them and then gets them drafted 1st round, there job is done after that

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back