2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Would be so weird for him to stick with Ohio state with all his friends being at Miami and all the guys he’s seen flip from there. Add all that with him apparently being a fan too and going to the um fsu game and rooting for um.

Advertisement
I've definitely been on the "he's not coming" wagon all year long.....but all this Miami stuff is interesting because one thing I did respect about jit is he always kept it pretty real and never trolled us. To do so NOW would be very confusing lol
Don’t do it man.

Better to be pleasantly surprised than to be upset because you fell for the hype.

20231218_211545.jpg

Advertisement
I swear I've seen it all. Folks on reddit think JJ has visited UF more than UM (based on what was reported). SMH.

FSU reporters and fans are pretty optimistic that they are getting Smith. :sick:.
Most are parroting the same ****, saying it's between OSU and FSU, with a flip to FSU more likely and that Miami is on the outside looking in.

I don't think anyone knows **** except for the J. Smith, but wanted to vomit when I heard that.
They were optimistic about Trader and Quan too. Both were locks to them.

I don’t disagree with anything you said. I was pointing out that FSU has a better class right now. So ****ting on them (fun yes) but makes zero sense. This board was celebrating jumping UF in the rankings. Can’t use rankings for celebrating and then ignore them when you want. Just looking for some consistency with the takes on here.
I’m with you. I don’t like hypocrisy. But I think like @Dwinstitles was getting at, prior to this year Norvell had some Manny/Golden type classes. FSU did what they needed to do and had a **** of a year, but we will see if that’s just a blip or sustainable

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m with you. I don’t like hypocrisy. But I think like @Dwinstitles was getting at, prior to this year Norvell had some Manny/Golden type classes. FSU did what they needed to do and had a **** of a year, but we will see if that’s just a blip or sustainable
3 names. Michigan St, TCU, USC. Built through the portal, double digit wins. Bust next season. Will FSU be 4, i would bet money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back