2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

anybody got the deets

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I think we've done everything we can to earn his commitment.

If we sign one of the 2 undecided QBs and close with a strong class, I can't see why he would believe over the next 3-4 years that OSU or FSU will be better opportunities to succeed than Miami; especially considering both are looking for QBs at the moment.

Advertisement
Ward gets it out quick has a canon and seems accurate. Goes to check downs fast and can change arm angles and it still rips. He’s mobile not fast but shifty can go left and right. Howard is a straight line runner (which sucks) I watch the giants and canes and I really don’t like straight line runners they usually get destroyed.
@Dwinstitles yo chill D. I don’t wanna know what he gets out quick (BIG PAUSE)!
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

As great as he is will still have stellar class-Our DL class is key just as our OL class last year-

Ohio St was loaded at WR Michigan beat them in the trenches -Same with Bama beating Georgia -We got pretty good talent at WR coming in with Robinson, Carr and Lofton who’s listed as a TE but, will flex out as a WR.

Advertisement
It will be the typical Mope Squad response.

After 100 posts of "he's never coming, he never intended to come, you are all idiots for entertaining any hope that he would come", he will magically walk it all back with one single "my bad, I'm happy to eat crow" post...
Reminds me of Michael Corleone on trial in The Godfather 2

“I challenge this committee to produce any witness or evidence against me. And if they do not, I hope they will have the decency to clear my name with the same publicity with which they now have besmirched it.”

Advertisement
Love to have him but right now a QB is much more important so if they need to add his money to what they had set aside for the QB position add it…

Our WR haul is pretty **** good right now and I’d love to have JJ added to the class but what good does it do to have all these great receivers if we don’t have someone to throw the ball to them.

All they’re gonna doing get discouraged and bolt and you’re back to square one.Hopefully Mario can get Ward and that will sway Smith to stay home.If not oh well but we got to get the QB we need first

Advertisement
Love to have him but right now a QB is much more important so if they need to add his money to what they had set aside for the QB position add it…

Our WR haul is pretty **** good right now and I’d love to have JJ added to the class but what good does it do to have all these great receivers if we don’t have someone to throw the ball to them.

All they’re gonna doing get discouraged and bolt and you’re back to square one.Hopefully Mario can get Ward and that will sway Smith to stay home.If not oh well but we got to get the QB we need first

From reading the trusted insiders here, I understand that QB money is 'separate' from the rest of the NIL pool -- as in several big players stepped up to ensure the QB situation was taken care of. QB situation should not affect JS' NIL package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back