2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Praying this is just smoke screen coverage, but it aint looking too good for the good guys....

1702768203955.png

Advertisement
Recruiting is about playing time and NIL now. Sorry it just is. Kids are gonna love Miami because it’s Miami. It’s about that paper

gaby avoids talking about certain subjects when told to do so but there would be no point to lie about it

if anything he would have just left JJ off the message
Correct.

Last shred of hope is that we still have tomorrow. Maybe Can finally commits and Bailey and JJ show up and get the undivided attention of the whole staff tomorrow (wishful thinking).

I know JJ is probably the most important recruit to Mario because he's the #1 player in the country and he's from S.Fla. Mario will do/say anything he can do get him, including ignoring WRs in the portal.

Advertisement
Correct.

Last shred of hope is that we still have tomorrow. Maybe Can finally commits and Bailey and JJ show up and get the undivided attention of the whole staff tomorrow (wishful thinking).

I know JJ is probably the most important recruit to Mario because he's the #1 player in the country and he's from S.Fla. Mario will do/say anything he can do get him, including ignoring WRs in the portal.
Past staffs would’ve had me more ****ed about the #1 recruit in the country heading elsewhere because I know there was probably more we could’ve done. Now? I know this staff works around the clock to overcome any objections a kid may have. If he still doesn’t want in, then idk if there’s much else we could do. Just wasn’t meant to be. We’ll be okay. Would love to have him and wish him all the best. Kid is a helluva football player, but Mario will keep stacking

Advertisement
gaby avoids talking about certain subjects when told to do so but there would be no point to lie about it

if anything he would have just left JJ off the message
I’m not on that board, so maybe I’m speaking out of turn, but I don’t think that’s a question he could avoid. I’m skeptical he comes through this weekend, but Gaby has to say something about that visit. No answer is worse than saying he’s there honestly.

If Mario would have/Could have closed on one of the QB’s last week I’d of said we have a shot but still not knowing even IF we will sign a QB. ( yea I know Mario will sign someone but when/who) you’re not about to get a talent like Smith to sign on the dotted line.

Now if Mario can get him to wait a few days for maybe a small gesture of good faith 🤑 until he can get someone signed before he signs his LOI then maybe…but he’s not signing knowing that the only sure QB that will be he next year is Emory and possibly JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back