2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
wasting your breath. Restrepo only got targets because he's TVD's buddy - according to CIS

SMH
Yeah that and because he was the most sure handed somamambich we had. Some may think we had studs at receivers and the reality is not so. We have good tough serviceable but nothing like the recruits coming in and now we might get J. Smith as well 🙌🏾😝

Advertisement
I actually think the selling point is Young. Young got 5 targets in the redzone and scored on 3 with a first down on another. If you apply the same targets to you as X with JJ’s talent, holy****!!

Yeah, I was going to put Young in another response. Honestly, if I’m a NFL Scout, he’s #1 on my radar in our WR room. He’s offers a lot of natural tools + skills (pause)

Yeah, I was going to put Young in another response. Honestly, if I’m a NFL Scout, he’s #1 on my radar in our WR room. He’s offers a lot of natural tools + skills (pause)

Doesn’t have enough speed. Doesn’t run good enough routes to get open against better CBs. Can catch jump balls better than a kid at FSU. If he worked on his route tree, he would be a good nfl big body WR. JJ on the other hand has the speed, still wins the jump balls, has the best hands of any mentioned, and is only in HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope. Nope. Damnit... not gonna do it!

More than happy with Scott....

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
FSU

His route running needs some work but he has some great tools, has to improve his hands but I love his size (pause) and how he high points the ball and fights for yards after the catch.

Advertisement
Doesn’t have enough speed. Doesn’t run good enough routes to get open against better CBs. Can catch jump balls better than a kid at FSU. If he worked on his route tree, he would be a good nfl big body WR. JJ on the other hand has the speed, still wins the jump balls, has the best hands of any mentioned, and is only in HS.

JJ is on a different stratosphere. lol; but, I wouldn’t call Young slow at all. For his size, he looks to be a 4.53-4.55 guy. Not a blazer, sure, but seems to be pretty good in exploding out of breaks, particularly on WR screens. (Pause)

JJ is on a different stratosphere. lol; but, I wouldn’t call Young slow at all. For his size, he looks to be a 4.53-4.55 guy. Not a blazer, sure, but seems to be pretty good in exploding out of breaks, particularly on WR screens. (Pause)

Seemed slower than that to me. Especially in second half of season.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back