2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ahhh CIS where I open a thread about a recruit only to see our fans negative recruiting against us and not talking about the recruit…I’m home.
Hey You gotta give Miami fans credit. Every fan base has the mope vs slurp, complain on everything, almost would rather be right on things going wrong then be proven wrong by the team so they can puff their chest out, etc. but pound for pound our fan base can hold its own with the big schools.

Last edited:
Ahhh CIS where I open a thread about a recruit only to see our fans negative recruiting against us and not talking about the recruit…I’m home.

What were you here to add about Jeremiah Smith before you moped?

The latest is Smith is a SFL based elite currently committed to Ohio St on flip watch, with the lean toward FSU..

What were you here to add about Jeremiah Smith before you moped?

The latest is Smith is a SFL based elite currently committed to Ohio St on flip watch, with the lean toward FSU..
I didn’t have anything to add.

Was here to check out the “latest” news.

But the latest news is the 1000th take on why TVD fell off.

I’ll add now that my gut on this recruit based purely on reports is that he never wanted to be at the U.

I don’t have sources.

Advertisement
Call me crazy but JS will be a CANE.
Youre Crazy Woody Harrelson GIF

Advertisement
6-5 our ship didn’t sail, it was launched this morning around 8am out of Texas. At around 8min into the flight it self destructed. At least we out it off the ground, maybe next year we can get our ship to not explode.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back