Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
Charles Rogers always comes to mind when I read weed +WR + issues. He was maybe the best College WR I ever saw not named Randy Moss and he smoked himself out of the NFL in less than 3 years.

That said I do not see the gamebreaker in Payton you guys do, just my 2 cents

He is more of a chain mover than straight up game breaker from what I saw on tape.

He runs like a running back with good instincts. He won’t blow away college defenses with his speed like Waddle or Tavon Austin, but he has skills that nobody else on the roster comes close to except possibly Restrepo.

We get too caught up in yearning for the alphas that do everything well. The guru coaches are able to create plays specifically for certain guys in certain situations and piece together yards and points using strategy.

If ( and it’s a big if if he doesn’t work) he can still run with the instincts he showed in high school, he could have greatly helped this team since he arrived.

He is a MUCH different player than I thought he was based on how we have used him.

Advertisement
How many bans till it becomes permanent for any of us?
feels like he’s banned 4 times a year 😆
He’s literally an infraction away from a 1 year ban I think. 15 points in a year will get you a year or so, not sure how it works at that level. They usually get permabanned before that.

How many bans till it becomes permanent for any of us?
feels like he’s banned 4 times a year 😆
This ban was different. It’s purely coinciding with someone else’s ban. When that person comes back on Saturday, homeboy will be back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take a breath, the kid is a redshirt freshman. I'd rather the kid develop and contribute for several years instead of being an amazing freshman WR then fizzle out ala Lance Leggett.

Take a breath, the kid is a redshirt freshman. I'd rather the kid develop and contribute for several years instead of being an amazing freshman WR then fizzle out ala Lance Leggett.
You think he gets meaningful reps this season?

IIRC Leggett caught like 15 passes as a freshman, but I could be off. His best year was his Jr year.

You think he gets meaningful reps this season?

IIRC Leggett caught like 15 passes as a freshman, but I could be off. His best year was his Jr year.
1624985698161.png

Advertisement
Back