Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
It's disappointing this kid hasn't been able to step up given how absolutely crappy our depth chart is in front of him. Hopefully he comes around cause I don't have much hope for the other names currently on the roster.

Payton another we need to put on the Green Tree All American memorial. Starting to look like the Vietnam one too with all them names.

Advertisement
Next week he shows out against Pitt or any other team then yall gonna be sucking his d!ck

I swear 70% of yall have post locked in different threads ready to spew bs on a player just so your **** can stick against a hall off fame cis thread

Jit a RS freshman that hasn't played in any meaningful snaps all year but yall expect world dominance against the nations top team... WTF

1624650096479.png

****.. still can't believe he's been a zero here. Especially in our pathetic WR room (prior to this year).

Signed up for a basketball league and saw on another teams roster:

Jeremiah Payton, 6'3 guard out of Jacksonville FL.

Idk the team rules but are players allowed to join basketball leagues? If not, looking like our boy may have his eyes set on the portal.
6-3 my ***!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Idk the team rules but are players allowed to join basketball leagues? If not, looking like our boy may have his eyes set on the portal.
If this is for a fact the same Payton and he somehow hits the portal, this maybe the most insider 💩 ever on Canesinsight

He trying to pull a Sam Bruce?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back