Jeremiah Payton

megvin

Recruit
From what I saw # 12 will be a big time receiver for us this year If King can improve on his accuracy/consistency! I liked what I saw from him last year however brief. He should and I believe will emerge for us in our upcoming difficult stretch! He should have had a TD tonight and made one decent catch and run. BTW Payton blocked in the game as well as any receiver I've seen in a while! Just my opinion But He Can be our best receiver moving forward, If he is Given the Opportunity. As we all well know Our Receiving Core has not been Very Productive in recent times including tonight! Get Him the **** Ball! I look forward to seeing him on the field a lot this Season!

Advertisement
I think all the receivers made a nice play pope with that catch at the end of the first half, wiggins sideline catch, Payton with a nice first down catch and harley but we didn’t really work to give them the ball that much So I’m not going to be that critical on their play today. Let’s see if there’s improvement for the next game

Advertisement
Should definitely be given his shot above Pope. Sorry to say but he’s at least earned the PT. I was surprised at how tall JP was. Should also mix in Redding more if we can next game.

Should definitely be given his shot above Pope. Sorry to say but he’s at least earned the PT. I was surprised at how tall JP was.
Pope has outplayed him fall camp. He made a nice catch, but so did pope this game. Let’s calm it down a bit

Advertisement
I love coming to the board after a win. The cherry on top is the fans HOT TAKEz. So based on Paton’s two or three targets with one catch and 13 yards, you think he’s the next Reggie Wayne?

I agree he might have some potential( I got Hight hopes for him too). But come on now, Robert Burns has more of impact on the game than Payton. He’s a nobody right now.

Lashlee left too much on the table. Why did it take over two quarters to find B. Jordan. Jordan and Mallory are mismatches for any defense. It could be because our OLine simply can't hold up.
Or because Jordan was banged up in scrimmages.

We didnt even try to throw more and I guess that will change in the next weeks.

Advertisement
We need to keep rotating WRs in until someone earns the spot. No one has earned anything at WR yet.

Hopefully Pope and Wiggins can get it together because they could be special. But they were just okay in this game. Harley is just not strong enough to handle press coverage and opponents know it. Payton looked good at times but inconsistent.

I honestly hope I see Redding and Restrepo play some, as well.

SSCane With All due Respect, I never called him the next Reggie Wayne, Where did you get that From? To say he is a Nobody Is Way too Harsh. I do Believe though He Can and Will Emerge as a Weapon for us No Doubt!! #12 will be big for us I believe moving Forward! This Year and Beyond! BTW Every Great Player Was a Nobody Til They Became A Somebody! I did enjoy Your Input /Viewpoint! Again Did Anyone note his strong blocking downfield?

Advertisement
Just realized pope had the longest catch of any receiver outside of Brevin today. Wouldn’t take too much from the passing game today, we didn’t nearly work it enough and I just Went back and watched some throws king was making for the most part he was pretty **** accurate, he had a couple of throw aways, a few over throws but he still was at 65% for the game

Advertisement
Back