Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
Shoutout to this guy man. I don't care if he ends up with 6 career catches as a 5 year senior here - dude held it down during his recruitment while these frontrunning ***g0ts wavered.
I krep saying I hate that kids leave when the conference losses were by 1 score yet a stud like him who doesn't say word knows he'll catch the 12-15 TD passes that the wrs dropped this year. He'll ball

Bruh!!!!! Fa Real! Literally my heart dropped seeing this title!
My bad. Should have put appreciation in the title.

I’ve stayed away from recruiting most of the year so I didn’t realize how beaten up everyone was

My bad. Should have put appreciation in the title.

I’ve stayed away from recruiting most of the year so I didn’t realize how beaten up everyone was
My first thought was... here we go again. There is such a lack in confidence with recruiting right now. Hopefully that will change soon.

Advertisement
[ATT 12D8CEE8-6CE3-49B0-8491-3038B8832D93.jpeg

How’s his speed? 4.74 is the 40 I saw.
I think hes like an Allen Hurns, aint a first rounder but serviceable. Dont know his 40 but usually a good sign is when the big time schools turn up the heat. I usually am uneasy about prospects when the big time schools dont do everything in there power to land them.

Advertisement
I think hes like an Allen Hurns, aint a first rounder but serviceable. Dont know his 40 but usually a good sign is when the big time schools turn up the heat. I usually am uneasy about prospects when the big time schools dont do everything in there power to land them.
Bama was on him and they’ve been recruiting WRs like animals. I thought Richards looked slow in high school and he made me eat my words. I just haven’t seen enough of him. He’s certainly much higher rated than Hurns was.

Bama was on him and they’ve been recruiting WRs like animals. I thought Richards looked slow in high school and he made me eat my words. I just haven’t seen enough of him. He’s certainly much higher rated than Hurns was.
I like him, I dont know if hes a star but I like him. Richards at first I thought was a safety then turned around and changed my stance. Eventually started to see elite speed but he did look slow but was recruited like he was a grade A player

I like him, I dont know if hes a star but I like him. Richards at first I thought was a safety then turned around and changed my stance. Eventually started to see elite speed but he did look slow but was recruited like he was a grade A player
Need some ******* speed at WR man. Harley is considered fast but he doesn’t get separation. We are hurting there.

Need some ******* speed at WR man. Harley is considered fast but he doesn’t get separation. We are hurting there.
Thing is they lack explosiveness thats the thing........40's are great but that first step or first 2 steps are important. I use Cook and Saquon as examples......theres guys in the nfl faster but there take off allows them to separate..............that phone booth speed like Amari Cooper out the gate like Juedy they just have that explosiveness

Advertisement
Thing is they lack explosiveness thats the thing........40's are great but that first step or first 2 steps are important. I use Cook and Saquon as examples......theres guys in the nfl faster but there take off allows them to separate..............that phone booth speed like Amari Cooper out the gate like Juedy they just have that explosiveness
Who is that freshman WR for Bama? We need THAT kind of speed. That dude is insane.

Who is that freshman WR for Bama? We need THAT kind of speed. That dude is insane.
I dont even know man they just load up, I get so jealous watching them man they look like Butchs Cane teams. The talent separation is light years ahead of all schools, we all knew Juedy was the monster and look what he did there

I dont even know man they just load up, I get so jealous watching them man they look like Butchs Cane teams. The talent separation is light years ahead of all schools, we all knew Juedy was the monster and look what he did there
Jaylen Waddle is who I was thinking of. Against UGA with a field full of stars he was blowing people away.

We had that....until JT4 bounced

Advertisement
Jaylen Waddle is who I was thinking of. Against UGA with a field full of stars he was blowing people away.

We had that....until JT4 bounced
Losing him JT4 a player of that magnitude, players lose respect for there coach even incoming recruits. I dont know what the kid did but man we are going to miss him, I was looking forward to finally putting an explosive WR in the NFL that people would talk about

I havent watched the Waddle kid at all, I been staying away from football ever since our debacle and fall off. I just dont want to invest as much as before because this U is making me lose my mind, so Im not caring too much anymore Im like fuq it we suck

Advertisement
Back