Jennings to Michigan

Advertisement
Who? lol I gotta google
The great receiver Anthony Carter, or as he was known throughout college football, AC. He was like an earlier version of Rocket Ismail, fast as **** but very slight frame. His pro success happened in the USFL. Won a championship for the Michigan Panthers with Bobby Hebert as quarterback.
‘I grew up in Ann Arbor.

No they played together several years. And God **** we're getting old when the posters are like "who's Anthony Carter?" Soon we'll have to start telling Dan Marino stories.
I know they played together. And Anthony was great. But Cris Carter, playing in an era when dbs were allowed to be more physical with wrs than today was surreal good. It’s why I said he made them forget AC.

Advertisement
Hester doesn’t compare. Carter was a much, much bigger deal in high school — an absolute legend — and went on to a much better college and pro career. He was also an incredible basketball player and one of several elite multi-sport stars coming out of Palm Beach in that era (e.g. Richard Relford).
Hester played on lousy teams. I know, I was there.

Carter played on the best teams in Suncoast history.

The third legend out of Suncoast is basketball player Anthony Goldwire.

Advertisement
We are not talking cris we are talking Anthony Carter the suncoast legend that played at Michigan
1602900021847.gif

Advertisement
The great receiver Anthony Carter, or as he was known throughout college football, AC. He was like an earlier version of Rocket Ismail, fast as **** but very slight frame. His pro success happened in the USFL. Won a championship for the Michigan Panthers with Bobby Hebert as quarterback.
‘I grew up in Ann Arbor.
Think buddy went to 2 or 3 straight pro bowls in the late 80’s, too. As a Bears fan, I hated him. Lol.

Advertisement
Chris carter and Anthony carter are two totally different people. Both played for Vikings, both legends...

What Chris Carter are you talking about? B/c if u’re talking about CRIS Carter, he’s from Ohio, Champ. Lol
😂😂😂 I know bruh idk why I related his coaching, his son etc to him actually being from south Florida..I was tripping hard bro. Duron actually played little league baseball with me in boca one year..well he tried he was *** 😂😂

What a ******* joke. We never get the good younger brothers of current.recruits and/or highly rated linebackers. Worst recruiting ever.

Last edited:
What a ******* joke. We never get the good younger brothers of current.recruits and/or highly rated linebackers. Worst recruiting ever.
I mean technically both are FSU legacies. Jennings was a FSU commit. But yeah imo this kid Braden is a 3/4 OLB type

Advertisement
Back