Jennifer Strawley Oversees Football as Deputy Director of Athletics

I guarantee none of those women who work in Bama’s athletic department are SJW liberals. Those women are actually good are their job and Probably do it without some agenda like the dykes at UM do.
I will change my avatar to Kanye in the Maga hat for a month if you can provide any hard evidence that Jenn Strawley is a liberal. How do you know she wasnt next to your friends at the cult rally chanting "Lock her up" or "Send her back" or pretending the 300 lb man in a diaper speaking gibberish on stage was a genius?

Likewise, how do do you know the women at LSU or Bana wouldnt have voted for Obama a 3rd time if they could?

I'm serious. Show me the hard evidence Jenn Strawley is a liberal.

Additionally, how does one get classified as a SJW ? Is there like a secret meeting or something where this is decided ?

Advertisement
Bottom line.. your choices...

A . Do you want someone with NO experience playing - coaching - evaluating talent in a spot to oversee the football program (Strawley)
B. Do you want someone with A Football pedigree evaluating, playing the game at a high level, scouting, former ambassador for the program, contacts from the NFL, oh and a cane thru and thru (Highsmith)

Really Tough Decision....... smfh

Oh and Blake = if you can't make this decision Your useless.. period

Manny if you are afraid of Zo being around.. then you are a BETA and quite frankly don't need to be the coach of the Miami Hurricanes.....

Every Coach that won for Miami wasn't afraid of players- scheduling - administration and/or what anybody thought they should do.

I wish any reporter who has the balls to ask Manny and Blake about the choices would do so....

JC

I will change my avatar to Kanye in the Maga hat for a month if you can provide any hard evidence that Jenn Strawley is a liberal. How do you know she wasnt next to your friends at the cult rally chanting "Lock her up" or "Send her back" or pretending the 300 lb man in a diaper speaking gibberish on stage was a genius?

Likewise, how do do you know the women at LSU or Bana wouldnt have voted for Obama a 3rd time if they could?

Additionally, how does one get classified as a SJW ? Is there like a secret meeting or something where this is decided ?
I’m sorry, was this a serious post or some tongue in cheek gobbledegook. She speaks the language of the SJW, diversity! Inclusion! Inn athletics! Where of course diversity is soooooo needed. Between her women empowerment and inclusion messaging, I think that’s a pretty solid indicator of how she views the world, Don’t ya think? She has zero business being in the athletic department making decisions. Zero. See our record while she has had an inkling to do with it. She’s a Shalala plant and minion and should be treated with contempt. Half the AD needs to be fired and even then I’m not sure anything great could be salvaged at this point.

I’m sorry, was this a serious post or some tongue in cheek gobbledegook. She speaks the language of the SJW, diversity! Inclusion! Inn athletics! Where of course diversity is soooooo needed. Between her women empowerment and inclusion messaging, I think that’s a pretty solid indicator of how she views the world, Don’t ya think? She has zero business being in the athletic department making decisions. Zero. See our record while she has had an inkling to do with it. She’s a Shalala plant and minion and should be treated with contempt. Half the AD needs to be fired and even then I’m not sure anything great could be salvaged at this point.
Sooooo...

No hard evidence?

Just assumptions based on a vague "she speaks the language." Cool. Got it

I promise I'm not being flippant or facetious. But is there a handy guide to this SJW language you speak of? Again, not joking. And I would still like to know how one earns this SJW designation.

And again, Im not defending her (she should go), but she has no real decision making power. She cannot fire or hire anybody of any real consequence. I'm not even sure she could fire her secretary without permission.

Dude WTF, you think i am a Trump supporter that’s hilarious. You sound like a SJW judging people and throwing labels around without the first shred of knowledge about the person.. If you are not defending her or think she should why is this so personal to you. Man why is it that people like you want to make everything a crisis or make every little thing a cause or a crusade that needs to be fought. This chick came from the Donna Shalala era and you know what party that troll represents right. You think this Chick will hire somebody that her beliefs don’t align with her. But carry on with your hatred homie it’s all love from my end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude WTF, you think i am a Trump supporter that’s hilarious. You sound like a SJW. If you are not defending her or think she should why is this so personal to you. Man why is it that people like you want to make everything a crisis or make every little thing a cause or a crusade that needs to be fought. America sucks now cause of people like you man.
Triggered. But..

Still no hard evidence shes a liberal. And no explanation as to how someone gets labeled SJW.

And part of what makes America sucks these days (among other things) is an absence of fact, something you've yet to provide. You really dont know a thing about this person or her ideaology or political leanings. Neither do I.

That's why I'm going in. As I've said, she should be fired, but facts still have to matter. And these are the facts:

1. Jenn Strawley did not hire Manny Diaz.

2. She wont make the decision to fire him either.

3. She has no input as to who is hired as an Assistant.

I never called you a Trump supporter btw. I implied your friends were, which would be pretty likely given the coded language you're using, but if you're not, I apologize. See how assumptions can be harmful ?

And crisis or crusade? Lol. Have you read this thread??? Seems like if theres a crusade going on, I'm definitely not a part of it.

Thanks for the kind words, tho.

Triggered. But..

Still no hard evidence shes a liberal. And no explanation as to how someone gets labeled SJW.

And part of what makes America sucks these days (among other things) is an absence of fact, something you've yet to provide. You really dont know a thing about this person or her ideaology or political leanings. Neither do I.

That's why I'm going in. As I've said, she should be fired, but facts still have to matter. And these are the facts:

I never called you a Trump supporter btw. I implied your friends were, which would be pretty likely given the coded language you're using, but if you're not, I apologize. See how assumptions can be harmful ?

And crisis or crusade? Lol. Have you read this thread??? Seems like if theres a crusade going on, I'm definitely not a part of it.

Do you know who hired her?? That is the answer to your question homie. You think Shalala is gonna hire someone who beliefs don’t align with her. And who gives a **** about what her political beliefs are. Her Agenda doesn’t mesh well with having a successful football program and that’s a fact. This woman should not have anything to do with UM football man. She sucks at her job period end of story.

Do you know who hired her?? That is the answer to your question homie. You think Shalala is gonna hire someone who beliefs don’t align with her. And who gives a **** about what her political beliefs are. Her Agenda doesn’t mesh well with having a successful football program and that’s a fact. This woman should not have anything to do with UM football man. She sucks at her job period end of story.
You know what else makes America kinda sucky?

Thinking that every person takes into account another person's political leanings when making a decision.

Neo conservative right wing war monger Condoleeza Rice was hired as Provost at arguably the most liberal University in America.

Newsflash: people hire people of different political leanings ALL. THE. TIME.

Shocking. I know.

And given that 49 % of white college educated women voted Trump, statistically speaking, theres a pretty good chance Strawley was one of them given her demographic.

All I'm asking for is hard evidence that shes a liberal, and I've yet to see any. Just ridiculous innuendo.

Now -- are you the real Don Cannon? If so, I loved those Jeezy cuts.

Advertisement
You know what else makes America kinda sucky?

Thinking that every person takes into account another person's political leanings when making a decision.

Neo conservative right wing war monger Condoleeza Rice was hired as Provost at arguably the most liberal University in America.

Newsflash: people hire people of different political leanings ALL. THE. TIME.

Shocking. I know.

And given that 49 % of white college educated women voted Trump, statistically speaking, theres a pretty good chance Strawley was one of them given her demographic.

All I'm asking for is hatd evidence that shes a liberal, and I've yet to see any. Just ridiculous innuendo.

Now -- are you the real Don Cannon? If so, I loved those Jeezy cuts.
I just gave you the prove and other people on this board have told you also. You are talking about of crazy **** that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Peace man I need to remind myself not to entertain these weirdos on here.

This whole Strawley venom is such wasted energy. It's akin to hating Drumpf but focusing half of your rantings on how Mike Pompeo is ruining the world or hating Obummer and never shutting up about how Eric Holder is da realz problem.

Anyone serving under Blake is a reflection of Blake's desires and/or acceptances. Just as Blake is a reflection of Frenk's and the BoT's.

To waste this much time *****ing about Strawley is an irrelevant endeavor no matter how much Petey has riled you up. She isn't getting scapegoated and then all of a sudden it's a new athletic department.

The only way any of this changes is with Blake's exit or we somehow luck into hiring a head coach that is successful enough (or with enough preexisting gravitas) to basically take full control of the program as a legit CEO that answers only to the university president/BoT. I had wished that could've been the case with Rick.

Advertisement
I just gave you the prove and other people on this board have told you also. You are talking about of crazy **** that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Peace man I need to remind myself not to entertain these weirdos on here.
Dawg, "You think Shalala is gonna hire someone who beliefs don’t align with her. " Ain't proof. She allowed Golden to be hired. He is a conservative Republican (as are most College coaches) who donated to Marco Rubios campaign. And that's fine. But it shows she absolutely would hire someone w different views. You think Kirby Hocutt or Shawn Eichorsts views align w Shalalas? Maybe. Maybe not.

And yeah, I guess I am a weirdo, asking for proof and evidence and what not.

This my favorite track of yours.

Fuego.

This whole Strawley venom is such wasted energy. It's akin to hating Drumpf but focusing half of your rantings on how Mike Pompeo is ruining the world or hating Obummer and never shutting up about how Eric Holder is da realz problem.

Anyone serving under Blake is a reflection of Blake's desires and/or acceptances. Just as Blake is a reflection of Frenk's and the BoT's.

To waste this much time *****ing about Strawley is an irrelevant endeavor no matter how much Petey has riled you up. She isn't getting scapegoated and then all of a sudden it's a new athletic department.

The only way any of this changes is with Blake's exit or we somehow luck into hiring a head coach that is successful enough (or with enough preexisting gravitas) to basically take full control of the program as a legit CEO that answers only to the university president/BoT. I had wished that could've been the case with Rick.

Before October no one knew who the **** she was

Before October no one knew who the **** she was

Exactly. And let's even roll with the notion that everything that is being asserted about her is true. It's STILL irrelevant as she's not in an autonomous position exercising autonomous powers.

The buck stops with Blake. Period. Everything else is just a distraction. So the only real position to discuss here is whether one thinks he should stay or go and not to cherrypick boogey(wo)men under him.

Advertisement
The entire Hecht needs wiping out, cleaned from top to bottom. Don't be ridiculous and think the Shalala plants are not there sabotaging the AD at every turn in the name of diversity, inclusion, and eradication of toxic masculinity. It's disturbing some of you are defending even the idea of it. You either want to win or you do not. It's apparent which category we have placed ourselves in the past two decades. Either force change or find a new hobby. With the group currently in charge, 6-6 will continue to be norm with the occasional accidental 9 win season.

Triggered. But..

Her own bio and interview confirm, she is directly involved

I'm old school - so the very IDEA of a split-tail being a Deputy Director of Athletics - that includes football - is one of the dumbest things I've ever considered.

They USE the money UM football generates to fund the other half-assed sports that in of themselves don't generate any revenue. So we have a sensitive, emotional split-tail helping "direct" athletics - and refine how much money they can siphon off the football program - when - they should be using more football revenue to finance more top football coaches, coordinators, and position coaches.

This bimbo has no business crapping up football - any more that the other bimbo we call an Athletic Director has any business here.

Too much estrogen around the program at the top - dry it up - fire it - get some testosterone in the program and let's GO.

Ya’ll realize she’s getting the AD job once Blake is fired right? Can anyone name another assistant AD at a college? Yet everyone knows her name. That’s on purpose. She’s going to let Blake take the heat and then take over when he’s gone. Same **** happened at Maryland with Debbie Yow.
Is she as hot as Debbie Yow?

Advertisement
Back