Jennifer Strawley Oversees Football as Deputy Director of Athletics

she aint Leaving cause with all the bs on twitter and in here she can say she was fired cause she’s a woman.
she literally has us by the balls unless someone else hires her. But given that she’s done such a fckng awesome job here she literally has football admin herpes. No one is touching her. Even if she gets passed over for the job she may even have a case given all the me too bs.

Advertisement
I will change my avatar to Kanye in the Maga hat for a month if you can provide any hard evidence that Jenn Strawley is a liberal. How do you know she wasnt next to your friends at the cult rally chanting "Lock her up" or "Send her back" or pretending the 300 lb man in a diaper speaking gibberish on stage was a genius?

Likewise, how do do you know the women at LSU or Bana wouldnt have voted for Obama a 3rd time if they could?

I'm serious. Show me the hard evidence Jenn Strawley is a liberal.

Additionally, how does one get classified as a SJW ? Is there like a secret meeting or something where this is decided ?

So Miami will be the first program to have a women head coach after manny and blame are gone

Did I do that right?

Advertisement
Why such hate for a woman that is nothing more than an administrator with no real decision power?

She’s an operational administrator. I know most of you flunkies don't even understand what that is.

Don't tell me she sets the direction of the football program, because she doesn’t. She may set the direction for a million things in the athletic department, all functional and administrative, but none have anything to do with what apparently you bozos think it does.

You may as well hate on the secretaries too.

Blake James is 100% making the football decisions that we criticize, including hiring of coaches.

Apparently, none of you Neanderthals understand organizational structure in a top down organization like the Miami athletic department.

I know this will not be a popular opinion, with either supporters or detractors of this person, but she is window dressing when it comes to the football decisions we care about and which drive the actual success and failure of this program.

I’m not saying she doesn’t do a lot of important things, she may very well, but they’re all on the operational side.

The bullying of this person on Twitter and here is absolutely pathetic and uncalled for.

It’s ugly.

Advertisement
Why such hate for a woman that is nothing more than an administrator with no real decision power?

She’s an operational administrator. I know most of you flunkies don't even understand what that is.

Don't tell me she sets the direction of the football program, because she doesn’t. She may set the direction for a million things in the athletic department, all functional and administrative, but none have anything to do with what apparently you bozos think it does.

You may as well hate on the secretaries too.

Blake James is 100% making the football decisions that we criticize, including hiring of coaches.

Apparently, none of you Neanderthals understand organizational structure in a top down organization like the Miami athletic department.

I know this will not be a popular opinion, with either supporters or detractors of this person, but she is window dressing when it comes to the football decisions we care about and which drive the actual success and failure of this program.

I’m not saying she doesn’t do a lot of important things, she may very well, but they’re all on the operational side.

The bullying of this person on Twitter and here is absolutely pathetic and uncalled for.

It’s ugly.

I agree, point all that hate where it should be. Directly at Flake James.

I agree, point all that hate where it should be. Directly at Flake James.

100% him.

I’m not someone that does a lot of negative stuff on here, even though I’ll state my opinion. I’ve never been on the Blake James bandwagon, as a matter fact if anyone wants to bother and go back through several years, I’ve been critical of him.

He’s just not a major league athletic director. He’s a crummy ticket salesman, and he doesn’t even get that right. I’ve also been critical of him for the way he handles or at least has delegated the other athletic programs. There is nothing dynamic or inspiring about him. He’s not a good leader, and his results speak for themselves

But make no mistake, he makes the important decisions when it comes to the actual football program. The hiring of the head coaches has all been on him. Any other coaches below the head coach, it’s a combination of him and the head coach, what percentage each gets, I don’t know, because that’s a working dynamic between the two, that I’m not familiar with.

Jenn is doing a terrific job & needs to be recognized within the college sports community. Please, someone hire Ms. Jenn.

We can't afford to lose her. Give her a 5-year contract extension and double her salary.

Advertisement
Oh hey would you look at that. Those SJW liberals at Bama have a female deputy director too ! And would look at her full title : Deputy Director of Athletics/SWA/Chief Diversity Officer (not a joke).

So now Bama has a Diversity Officer at?? Boy I tell ya. No wonder they lost to Auburn. Cucks. All of em.

What does a diversity officer do?

I will change my avatar to Kanye in the Maga hat for a month if you can provide any hard evidence that Jenn Strawley is a liberal. How do you know she wasnt next to your friends at the cult rally chanting "Lock her up" or "Send her back" or pretending the 300 lb man in a diaper speaking gibberish on stage was a genius?

Likewise, how do do you know the women at LSU or Bana wouldnt have voted for Obama a 3rd time if they could?

Additionally, how does one get classified as a SJW ? Is there like a secret meeting or something where this is decided ?
Not gibberish. It's from NY.

He wears a diaper?

Depends?

Advertisement
This just in: corporate America and other large organizations are full of undeserving people making big money for positions they aren't qualified for. Good 'ol boy networks and nepotism exist. And it isn't a left or right issue. Take the political garbage somewhere else

This came from Urban Dictionary. This is not Wikipedia. This is real factual information

Social Justice Warrior

A person who causes problems for normal people through protest and constant nagging because they cant accept that life ins't fair

Man 1 talking to man 2: Yo i think that that woman over there is ugly and annoying.

Social Justice Warrior who overheard: Did you just assume that opinionated individuals gender how dare you, you cis male scum!

Man 2: Is this why god has abandoned us?
Man 1: Yes, yes it is.

Advertisement
Back