Jennifer Strawley Oversees Football as Deputy Director of Athletics

Watch the entire thing or forward to 3:42... be afraid. Make sense when I say Shalala killed football now?

Part of the consistent castration process, i cant take these females wearing man suits serious, im sure they make troll shalala proud. Why are they involved in football period, they bring nothing of value to the sport in this capacity, GTFOH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch the entire thing or forward to 3:42... be afraid. Make sense when I say Shalala killed football now?

And people keep thinking i just be running my trap when i say that troll shalala and her minions are continuing to use the castration playbook, this is part of flake james non-brain trust, mediocrity at its finest. All 3 of them are jokes, which is part of the reason our team is soft as *****. Imagine what thee opinion of these broads would be if butch davis, dan hawkins or mike leach came up for discussion, lol, this is why we have been getting 1st time headcoaches 3 out of the last 5 times, cause they want *** kissers, its comical, cause they thought coach richt was the nice guy type and he is, until he starts smelling bullshat and wants things done a certain way, flake james tried that man like he wasnt an established headcoach, which is why coach richt told flake james to ***** off.

Sometimes to achieve what men need to achieve, this has to happen, and we dont need women trying to ask questions and trying to figure out why:

Advertisement
The country needs more women in high positions of power. That's the obvious takeaway. Throughout the interview I was imagining two chowderhead guys in those chairs and how pathetically a similar discussion would pan out. They wouldn't be listening at all, as opposed to preplanned empty blather. Meanwhile you could see that Strawley was genuinely interested in everything the other woman interjected.
So you imagine ’chowderhead’ men in that dynamic, then imagine them to be bad conversationalists, and from that you conclude that the ‘obvious takeaway’ is more women in power see needed? Whether more women in power are needed or not, your argument is bizarre, and based entirely on conjecture and projection.
The country is headed in the correct direction but obviously simplistic males occupy the vast majority of these roles and are too scared to do anything except hand off to a fellow simpleton.
Again, what a bizarre, offensive, stereotypical generalization. If thst is what passes as justification for social engineering by your and your ilk, we should all be concerned.
I post on several true crime forums. A dominant theme on those sites is how inept the male law enforcement types have been in those cases, especially in comparison to females who gain responsibility. For example, the DNA genealogy route is now identifying one past offender after another thanks to leadership and breakthroughs from the likes of Colleen Fitzpatrick and CeCe Moore.
So women are better than men at dna genealogy? is that your contention?

Don't care about her appearance, nor her political leanings. Only her job performance....which, quite frankly, sucks. However, everything starts with Blake James.

I will say: she's having a thumb war with herself throughout the interview...and losing. Never seen someone twiddle thumbs to that degree, looks nervous as ****.

Not trying to make this political but her politics are important I believe. A person's politics says something about how someone views the world. Does she believe men have had an unfair advantage for too long? Does she believe it's unfair that football gets more attention than the other sports even though football typically pays for most if not all of the other sports? Does she believe strong confident men are a danger to society? Does she believe football is too violent or toxic and shouldn't exist in today's society? Plenty of other questions that could be answered or at least hinted towards based on her politics. Unfortunately today politics has become a religion and is no longer just about taxes and freedom. It's become too many people's whole way of life leaving them to base every life decision on said political beliefs and not what's best for a certain group of people or institution. A successful football team is what made Miami what it is today and it's possible based on her politics that deep down she resents that.

Strawley knows a controllable beta when she sees one.

Guys like Butch and Mullen are walking proof of how powerless and insignificant she is in the presence of self assured men .

Women like that use any means possible to rid their work environment of these guys.

Laziness, incompetence and weakness allows women like her to destroy workplaces with politics.

Fact of the matter is, she sucks at her job of fielding a profitable, competitive football team. The results speak for themselves.

You want get competent women into football management, fine. COMPETENCE is the key word. There are probably some coaches’ daughters out there who know the game and are more concerned with winning than politics. A football version of someone like Jeanie Buss of the Lakers.

I’ve had many women bosses and most of them were **** good. I been able to get away with murder with them because I’m decent looking and have the right presence. But nothing destroyed the work environment like the toxic ones who tried to use manipulation and politics to gain status as opposed to their abilities.

In competent, lazy dudes had nothing on them.

Bingo!! These man haters can sniff out a beta from a mile away... just like a wild animal and fear..

...they are all insecure, control freaks with an axe to grind against the male species...
... probably based on some past experience.

Starting with Bass at the top and Shalala in the past, they infiltrate organizations with their kind and fill them with lesbos and betas they can control.

BJ's job is secure... trust me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
She’s worse than you know. Hillary Bass also personally killed the Orange Bowl Parade with her diversity initiatives that grew too expensive. We have ultra liberal know nothing’s running our BOT and football team. Until those get straight, ain’t nothin changin, save your money and find another hobby.

Hearing about her role on this video of overseeing football seems to me the potential AH hire would undercut much of that.

Advertisement

I worked around people like this and had to sue in a court on how they handled things won 250K.

Advertisement
Back