Jennifer Strawley Oversees Football as Deputy Director of Athletics

Umm, have you actually researched her direct role with the coaching searches and direct involvement with Richt or watched this interview? She's works directly with the process and the head coach

Manny was chosen so far above her pay grade its ridiculous. This decisions of that kid of magnitude are controlled by a select number of BOT members with some input by Blake James.

Advertisement
This woman, who 99% of us never heard of before Pete's tweet a few months ago obviously has zero to do with the inner workings, hiring or firing of of the HC of this team.

The hysteria around this woman created by some immature kid makes me lol every time.
She’s deputy AD. Why are you trying to protect her? Makes 0 sense. She needs to lose her job. She isnt good at it. Also in the video she states she gives her opinion to Blake because he respects her core values & the head coach needs to have her core values. They are building a safespace, not a football super power.

This program is dead until the vermin is removed

You think Tiffany Grimes is going to be involved in hiring the next HC?

How about Kim Heaton, Janine Oman and Diana Sabau at Ohio State?

I'm sure ole Ed came to Brandy Douglas and asked her for permission to hire the new OC.

You think Tiffany Grimes is going to be involved in hiring the next HC?

How about Kim Heaton, Janine Oman and Diana Sabau at Ohio State?

I'm sure ole Ed came to Brandy Douglas and asked her for permission to hire the new OC.

LOL if you think those positions in title only, at those places have to the same input as Jenn at Miami.

If you are not happy with the Athletic Department you go after the AD. During Jenn over football performance would literally be firing the person that impacts it the least. If you fired the AD and hired a good one, then they would build the right staff.

I agree with you, but again, she is a symptom of the cancer in the AD and BOT. The more of the cancer that gets expunged, the faster the recovery.

Advertisement
t
She’s deputy AD. Why are you trying to protect her? Makes 0 sense. She needs to lose her job. She isnt good at it. Also in the video she states she gives her opinion to Blake because he respects her core values & the head coach needs to have her core values. They are building a safespace, not a football super power.

This program is dead until the vermin is removed

I'm not protecting her. I could give two ***** if she and Blake got fired tomorrow. But the facts are what they are. This lady has as much influence on hiring and firing as the half dozen other women in similar roles at other very successful programs, which is zero. Those kind of things are done WAY over her head.

I'm not protecting her. I could give two ***** if she and Blake got fired tomorrow. But the facts are what they are. This lady has as much influence on hiring and firing as the half dozen other women in similar roles at other very successful programs, which is zero. Those kind of things are done WAY over her head.
I feel like she absolutely has influence & is part of the issue. I will continue to campaign for her head on a stick along with Blake.

1577893403593.gif

1577893448914.gif

LOL if you think those positions in title only, at those places have to the same input as Jenn at Miami.

Dude, come on. All these women are just figure heads but ours wields real power?

How do you know that? Cause Pete tweeted something about it three months ago?

Advertisement
Dude, come on. All these women are just figure heads but ours wields real power?

How do you know that? Cause Pete tweeted something about it three months ago?
Because it's the Miami way, bro. You don't think that's possible? Alabama and LSU having a "diversity officer" to appease the masses, while Shallaallallaaa made sure to leave her cronies in tact here upon her exit.

The country needs more women in high positions of power. That's the obvious takeaway. Throughout the interview I was imagining two chowderhead guys in those chairs and how pathetically a similar discussion would pan out. They wouldn't be listening at all, as opposed to preplanned empty blather. Meanwhile you could see that Strawley was genuinely interested in everything the other woman interjected.

The country is headed in the correct direction but obviously simplistic males occupy the vast majority of these roles and are too scared to do anything except hand off to a fellow simpleton.

I post on several true crime forums. A dominant theme on those sites is how inept the male law enforcement types have been in those cases, especially in comparison to females who gain responsibility. For example, the DNA genealogy route is now identifying one past offender after another thanks to leadership and breakthroughs from the likes of Colleen Fitzpatrick and CeCe Moore.

Anyway, I will say the host of this discussion really blew an opportunity for follow up. That is so often the case. So robotic instead of fluid. The woman from Georgia Southern specifically mentioned "noise" from boosters and fans during a coaching search. Jennifer Strawley nodded her head in acknowledgement. Little grin. Semi animated. It was perfect time for the host to identify the nod and interject something like, "Jennifer, you reacted noticeably to the topic of noise from boosters and fans. Obviously that is consideration at a school with the football success and expectations of the University of Miami. Tell us how the athletic department deals with that aspect, during a coaching search...and in general."

I used to ask uncomfortable questions like that. John Robinson didn't like it one bit and walked out of his Heritage Hall office in silence, leaving me sitting there. Who cares? They are the proper questions.

Why can’t you ever make your point without writing a 5 paragraph essay

Manny was chosen so far above her pay grade its ridiculous. This decisions of that kid of magnitude are controlled by a select number of BOT members with some input by Blake James.

I agree with you, but she is still a part of the problem, not the solution. The real problem are the BOT that dont care about sports and Blake.

Advertisement

At the programs you named, the people at the top give a dam about having a winning football program. So the women at those programs don't have any say in the big decisions that are made. At Miami our BOT and President don't give a sht. So she has WAY more input and influence than she should. Is that simple enough for you?

Advertisement
Man...woman...trans...binary...gender neutral...

I don't care what (choose this person's pronoun) is...this person clearly sucks at their job.

This University is an embarrassment, and its moreso at each level of the paper pushing administration you go up. You want to hire more women? Cool. Hire competent ones that know and understand wtf they are doing. All men, women, and whatever currently in this school's athletic department are not good at their jobs. How do I know? Look at the results. We suck at every sport.

Everyone should just fire themselves.

At the programs you named, the people at the top give a dam about having a winning football program. So the women at those programs don't have any say in the big decisions that are made. At Miami our BOT and President don't give a sht. So she has WAY more input and influence than she should. Is that simple enough for you?

Yep, that’s a super simple explanation.

Advertisement
Back