Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried my best to enlighten and warn you all of the den of inequity that rules over UM .

They simply don't care about wins and losses. The only thing that gets their attention is negative media.

Coker- Doomed because of the week long media coverage of the FIU fight.
Shannon- doomed because of the unraveling Shapiro story, though he was the only one who warned against him. He was an internal sacrifice.
Golden- doomed when ESPN and national media began talking about the banners and nothing else regarding UM.

The only way to win this battle (if at all possible) is to get the national media talking negatively about UM. But unfortunately those pious pompous folks at the top, with tin ears and lack of self awareness will tsk tsk any criticism of them and actually would have the audacity to say they were right. They think UM fans are unrealistic and uneducated dolts living in the past.

They want your money not your opinion.

You win by calling out the BOT and by targeting the businesses they run.

Miami admin are scared. You wouldn't have Hecht trolls crawling around these boards if they weren't. They are worried.... as they should be.... because social media can be a very powerful thing.

I started a thread a couple days ago, half jokingly, about boycotting tomatoes.

In fact, organizing a social media boycott of the BOT businesses is a very effective way to pressure the admin to make changes. Oh... and BANNERS WORK.

Advertisement
Was just kind of going by your moniker. Apologies if you too are a garbage man.

And you all refer to the AD as a toilet. That's part of the university isn't it? WhAt KiNd Of CaNeS fAn DoEs ThAt???
Did you ever consider my initials might be J. D.? I'm a business intelligence analyst in the healthcare industry, although I certainly respect those in fields like garbage and housekeeping. Once you've seen the importance of their jobs, you'll never look down on them again. I've never referred to Blake James as a toilet, but I do think both he and Strawley are ineffective. Do you disagree? Also, are you stereotyping me based on other posters? That seems a tad bigoted, don't you think?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You how I know you guys are all frustrated and closeted homosexuals? Because all you talk about are homosexuals.

And being the elitist know it all you claim to self identify as an oxymoron
You how I know you guys are all frustrated and closeted homosexuals? Because all you talk about are homosexuals.

and we know you are an insecure little man who has to attack others to make yourself feel better because you cant argue the merits of an incompetent
athletic department...

you might have moar success in trying to convince a message board full of your betters that you are the smartest guy in the room if your user name wasnt an oxymoron...

Enlightened despot... Such people do not exist and never have...

Lolz..

keep lickin the short bus windows kid....

I think distracting from this, is low key his true objective.
You win by calling out the BOT and by targeting the businesses they run.

Miami admin are scared. You wouldn't have Hecht trolls crawling around these boards if they weren't. They are worried.... as they should be.... because social media can be a very powerful thing.

I started a thread a couple days ago, half jokingly, about boycotting tomatoes.

In fact, organizing a social media boycott of the BOT businesses is a very effective way to pressure the admin to make changes. Oh... and BANNERS WORK.

Advertisement
I always treat servants like ****. Don't take it personally.

Why would anyone take anything from someone as intellectually bankrupt and impotent as you personally? You're so insecure you're on a forum insulting people for a difference of opinion and then bragging about how smart you are. I'm waiting for you to starting screaming at someone that your dad can beat up their dad like the petulant little boy you are.

UM has always fought with itself internally just to survive.

If it weren’t for the Sam Jankovich’s of the world telling the bourgeoisie liberals of the world (Tad Foote) to go F themselves, we wouldn’t have a single title in football and the program might not even exist.

Enter Shalala in 2001.

Hire these Ivy League type, northeastern liberals to run your athletic department and watch how fast it turns to ****.
Hire the same liberals to run your city, state, country, and watch how fast it turns to ****.

Amazes me that people continue to put these egg heads in a position of power.

DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg

That is one ugly whatever the **** it is!

I wouldn’t **** her with @EnlightenedDespot’s ****, his momma’s ****, and especially not with his granny’s ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back