Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is....not only did the Douchebag run his mouth about my GF....But ran his mouth about Butch & his players....little did the crossdresser know, that the entire day of the game I was hanging with 3 former UM players (under Butch) who were equally praying for this azzhat to show his face...But of course the D*ckbreath never showed his puzzy face....

Im not shocked bud

Advertisement
Here's the only reason why I say we're not dead vs. just needing the right hire:

Unlike the past greats like Pitt and Nebraska, we are situated in the hottest recruiting grounds. Just remember, it was Schnelly that was the key to exploiting this area. The kids ain't going to stay if we're not going to give them something to stay home for. We give them something to stay home for, and we'll be good. USCw is in the same boat. People thought they were dead after the early 80's. We just need the right guy and folks leading us. We're a ticking time bomb that the folks up top keep pushing our clocks back.
Im telling u now if we arent going to cheat we arent going to win. And the Unathletic department doesnt take football serious at all they care about genders and **** like that. U have people with these crazy agendas holding the football program back. Eventually when all these old school win at all costs boosters die every program will struggle with these crazy fuqs ruining everything. We wont make the right hire Urban is the only right hire at this point. We r a joke are logo means **** they destroyed that slowly and put the blind folds on fans man.
If they dont oay for recruits under the table they will never come back and we dont have the money. Even if the bill passes whose to stop the sec from paying more under the table? No one.......this rule they r putting in (which i like) will give the bamas of the world immunity to the hammer. It will get out of hand with the money and we cant compete in this day and age.

He won't....C*m drunk Faqquit ran his mouth about my GF few months back....I told that Punk B*tch to say that to my face week of Gator game....of course the D*ck Lapper didn't show his face, and its a Good thing the Puzzy didn't, because I'd still be in jail....
CIO u would of folded his ***...good thing u didnt man these cats aint worth it bruh.

CD7LTgQUIAId_Xa.jpg
Where's mi gold... broad lookin like the leprechaun in this pic

Thing is....not only did the Douchebag run his mouth about my GF....But ran his mouth about Butch & his players....little did the crossdresser know, that the entire day of the game I was hanging with 3 former UM players (under Butch) who were equally praying for this azzhat to show his face...But of course the D*ckbreath never showed his puzzy face....
I find people who run their mouth about the looks of another man's gf or wife are a bunch of cowards.

Advertisement
Ive always said this. All it takes is a solid staff. Wake forests coach clausen would have miami top 25 every year.

We're blessed w/ rich recruiting grounds; so is USCw.

Being in So. Cal for majority of my life, I remember SC fans in the 90's converting over to Nebraska, Colorado, U Dub, and UCLA. Then a guy named Pete came on board. People clowned the hire b/c of his past stint in the NFL. No one wanted Pete. Within 2 years, all these fans flocked right back. All the recruits stayed home, but it started w/ Pete convincing Carson to stay home. We're in the same boat man. Both Miami and Los Angeles are two of the most touristy, fun cities you can visit. Rabid sports fans that can be fickle b/c it's too much to do, plus it's a melting pot of other fan bases.

I like to give my brethren a different perspective on matters, b/c I know most on here know Cane football and Cane football only. I hate hearing, "we're dead." I certainly don't think we're dead b/c we have recruits that still have love for us, and they jump on board with hopes and faith in what they're being told. THEN the season plays out. lol. I was just reading about Francois' de-commitment, and the first thing he said was 'they told him it was going to be TNM, and he was excited to be apart of it, but then we started the season 0-2, so he decided to open back up his recruitment.

Just like we think we have So. Fla divas, So Cal does to and every other school that has a hot bed for recruiting. You don't think Texas didn't feel that way during the lean years after Mack Brown? Texas kids who were born UT fans were flying the nest to UGA, OSU, and Bama. USC fans are absolutely ****ed at Flowe and his family, calling him a diva for not evening considering them. (btw, my boy just saw Flowe and said that dude is beyond good.) He's not going to USC b/c he wants to win. If USC didn't have so much uncertainty about them, he would be there....big facts. If Texas didn't hire Herman, they would be in the same boat.

But like Texas, we can make our way back w/ the right coach.

All is not lost, we just gotta do one of two things:

1. Hire a competent, proven AD with a good track record and allow him to work autonomously w/o any outside interference from the admin
or
2. Reorganize our entire athletic department entirely, including only involving BOT members with direct knowledge of the pulse of the program.

I think #1 is easier than #2 simply b/c of egos. Either way, we're not dead....pressure just needs to be kept up, and like USC, the best pressure is to start retracting any funding (donations, ticket sales, season tickets, parking passes, merchandise, etc.)

Advertisement
Your insecurities shouldn't be on display for public consumption...

They are streaming out of your subconscious at an alarming rate..
God **** the UM fanbase has a lot of low-wage, low-skill cokeheads who comprise it. Love that I'm getting attacked on all sides for pointing out the obvious.

These wildebeests need to be exposed and what their rolls are with this program. Fans need to know.

No wonder Butch never got another shot.

No serious coach will ever want to come here with this Admin.

It now makes perfect sense why we've sucked for 15+ years. It's truely over.
Haha the pirate in an interview being as
It states in profile she’s part of the search committee sooooooooo
she is def on the search committee and has a big say.

We're blessed w/ rich recruiting grounds; so is USCw.

Being in So. Cal for majority of my life, I remember SC fans in the 90's converting over to Nebraska, Colorado, U Dub, and UCLA. Then a guy named Pete came on board. People clowned the hire b/c of his past stint in the NFL. No one wanted Pete. Within 2 years, all these fans flocked right back. All the recruits stayed home, but it started w/ Pete convincing Carson to stay home. We're in the same boat man. Both Miami and Los Angeles are two of the most touristy, fun cities you can visit. Rabid sports fans that can be fickle b/c it's too much to do, plus it's a melting pot of other fan bases.

I like to give my brethren a different perspective on matters, b/c I know most on here know Cane football and Cane football only. I hate hearing, "we're dead." I certainly don't think we're dead b/c we have recruits that still have love for us, and they jump on board with hopes and faith in what they're being told. THEN the season plays out. lol. I was just reading about Francois' de-commitment, and the first thing he said was 'they told him it was going to be TNM, and he was excited to be apart of it, but then we started the season 0-2, so he decided to open back up his recruitment.

Just like we think we have So. Fla divas, So Cal does to and every other school that has a hot bed for recruiting. You don't think Texas didn't feel that way during the lean years after Mack Brown? Texas kids who were born UT fans were flying the nest to UGA, OSU, and Bama. USC fans are absolutely ****ed at Flowe and his family, calling him a diva for not evening considering them. (btw, my boy just saw Flowe and said that dude is beyond good.) He's not going to USC b/c he wants to win. If USC didn't have so much uncertainty about them, he would be there....big facts. If Texas didn't hire Herman, they would be in the same boat.

But like Texas, we can make our way back w/ the right coach.

All is not lost, we just gotta do one of two things:

1. Hire a competent, proven AD with a good track record and allow him to work autonomously w/o any outside interference from the admin
or
2. Reorganize our entire athletic department entirely, including only involving BOT members with direct knowledge of the pulse of the program.

I think #1 is easier than #2 simply b/c of egos. Either way, we're not dead....pressure just needs to be kept up, and like USC, the best pressure is to start retracting any funding (donations, ticket sales, season tickets, parking passes, merchandise, etc.)
Agree with all of that.

Advertisement
FIU
God **** the UM fanbase has a lot of low-wage, low-skill cokeheads who comprise it. Love that I'm getting attacked on all sides for pointing out the obvious.
You are getting attacked on all sides because you are allowing your rampant insecurities about being a homosexual bleeeed over into a discussion about UM underachieving in all of the major sports they used to be competitive in, largely due to a group of incompetent sjw running the sports programs into the ground...

Carry on with your pathetic attempts to justify your position, as the ivy league history major continues stumble****ing around wrt athletics, of which she has nary a clue...

You sound just like the losers in the AD did before Golden got fired, good luck with your ******, low energy trolling, saying the same thing over and over again...

I just think he was just focusing on the academic aspect and alluded to his Mexican heritage to show that he maybe doesn't know too much about futbol Americano. Or other American sports. And Mexico isnt a race.

Edit: But in this case poster is a pos for other reasons
Do you think that matters these days? If a conservative, or any non-liberal for that matter, were to say the same thing, do you think they would cut them a break and be given the benefit of the doubt? He may have been trying to say he didn't know much about football but he used "Mexican" in the pejorative sense.

FIU

You are getting attacked on all sides because you are allowing your rampant insecurities about being a homosexual bleeeed over into a discussion about UM underachieving in all of the major sports they used to be competitive in, largely due to a group of incompetent sjw running the sports programs into the ground...

Carry on with your pathetic attempts to justify your position, as the ivy league history major continues stumble****ing around wrt athletics, of which she has nary a clue...

You sound just like the losers in the AD did before Golden got fired, good luck with your ******, low energy trolling, saying the same thing over and over again...
You how I know you guys are all frustrated and closeted homosexuals? Because all you talk about are homosexuals.

Advertisement
Come on guys, if you want to make sure this incompetent face doesn’t choose our next coach along with her tranny boss Blake then donate to the cause! Time to put our money where our mouth is and put this incompetent administration on notice. We’re almost half way there to 495$ and then the plane will fly. Check out the gofundme for specifics, give what you can. I’m in for 100$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back