Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a UM Grad....Son is...
Congrats to him. You’re close enough so my point still stands. Everything starts at the top.
I say I feel bad for grads, fack that, I have been invested in this team since the year after that dink tossed the ball and the very next year Miami mauled BC at Sullivan Stadium. “Dad, this team is awesome!” Sold, that day, in person. Having to watch this crap now is painful. I feel bad for me.

Advertisement
This school will happily take money from you toxic masculine fans, just don’t you dare expect to hire a coach that puts winning above gender diversity.
The cultural Marxist have penetrated our football program. Banners
These types are all throughout every single university, it’s not just our problem. Kathleen Kennedy is alone in ruining Star Wars and Disney bleeding millions and millions. The QB at Virginia is majoring in Women’s Studies and publicly stated it changed him for the with his academic advisors pushing him into that degree and taking him under their wing.

You’re on the right path. It’s not just these two ***** responsible for the past 15 years. It’s much worse than that, if you can believe it. UM is not alone in the diversity and gender bull**** brigade but we are tip of the spear in many regards thanks to the troll being in charge for so long. The “men” on the BOT know we have a football team, that’s about it.

Cultural Marxist to destroy your identity and replace it with brainwashing to control

Advertisement
You would be better served calling out JW, the OL, the linebackers who made their 29 look unreal, etc, etc, etc.

This board doesn't have a clue in how decisions are made at this level or what must happen to make changes. You guys think it's as simple as, let's just fire someone. You also don't have the pull or weight to get anything done.

You all like to think you do, but then again you live in some fantasyland where you think you matter.

Some changes should be made if things continue. The feeding frenzy of stupidity here is reaching all time heights if it isn't already there. You think you, a fan, is going to make a bit of change happen, get over yourselves. Hope former players get involved, the real power players with money, and maybe something gets done. Until then, this thread exhibits nothing more than the pure lunacy of some fans.

- Memoirs of a Cuck

You would be better served calling out JW, the OL, the linebackers who made their 29 look unreal, etc, etc, etc.

This board doesn't have a clue in how decisions are made at this level or what must happen to make changes. You guys think it's as simple as, let's just fire someone. You also don't have the pull or weight to get anything done.

You all like to think you do, but then again you live in some fantasyland where you think you matter.

Some changes should be made if things continue. The feeding frenzy of stupidity here is reaching all time heights if it isn't already there. You think you, a fan, is going to make a bit of change happen, get over yourselves. Hope former players get involved, the real power players with money, and maybe something gets done. Until then, this thread exhibits nothing more than the pure lunacy of some fans.

I cant speak for anyone else. I dont think we can do anything or have real influence but to say a thread that discusses the people that run the coaching search is crazy is wrong. IMO
I think the more I learn about these people the more it makes sense why all the football head cosch search have been the **** show they have been.

Thanks for legitimizing us lunatics by responding!

- Memoirs of a Cuck

What, you can't handle the truth? What can you do? What athletic department have you been a part of?

You're the exact type of fan I was talking about in my post. Carry on though, run with it, it's entertaining to say the least.

• Dislike
Reactions: 504
Advertisement
I cant speak for anyone else. I dont think we can do anything or have real influence but to say a thread that discusses the people that run the coaching search is crazy is wrong. IMO
I think the more I learn about these people the more it makes sense why all the football head cosch search have been the **** show they have been.

Rational reply. To be frank though, you won't learn much here. This thread is a perfect example of people talking out their *** with hardly a shred of knowledge about how things work. The crazy part, they actually think they know something.

• Dislike
Reactions: 504
Advertisement

You're right. Sit back, do nothing, say nothing. That is how things often change for the better.

Everybody gets called incompetent, even if there's no evidence, but when it comes to women the attacks are almost always nastier.

Shocking.

Despite the fact that many of you probably couldn't see your **** without looking the mirror.
Wtf are you talking about? Have you seen the **** people say about Blake?

Although, he’s a female so maybe you have a point.

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about? Have you seen the **** people say about Blake?

Yes.

Incompetent. Loser. Ticket guy.

People aren't just calling Jen Strawley an incompetent loser. You can't be so clueless to not see the difference.

Or maybe you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back