Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarie Bass was appointed Director of Orange Bowl parade and cancelled all of the marching bands because they were white and “midwestern-looking.” So she hired all of these acts from South America and Mexico that cost a fortune to bring in. All of the sponsors pulled out and the budget for her parade alone was going to take the Orange Bowl out of consideration for BCS rotation because they had to make cuts to pay for her parade.

They ended up just cancelling the parade.

There are a lot of more stories of her insanity

Advertisement
Hilarie Bass was appointed Director of Orange Bowl parade and cancelled all of the marching bands because they were white and “midwestern-looking.” So she hired all of these acts from South America and Mexico that cost a fortune to bring in. All of the sponsors pulled and the budget for her parade alone was going to take the Orange Bowl out of consideration for BCS rotation because they had to make cuts to pay for her parade.

Now we see why we got unqualified diversity hire Manny Diaz.

Hilarie Bass was appointed Director of Orange Bowl parade and cancelled all of the marching bands because they were white and “midwestern-looking.” So she hired all of these acts from South America and Mexico that cost a fortune to bring in. All of the sponsors pulled out and the budget for her parade alone was going to take the Orange Bowl out of consideration for BCS rotation because they had to make cuts to pay for her parade.

Look unless you've played in a mariachi band then you got no **** business telling a woman what to do with the OB parade.

Advertisement
Never ever trust a chick with the lack of self-awareness and judgment to allow a picture of herself like that to go on her bio. No woman with a shred of self-respect would look at that and say, “yeah that’s a good one. Lets go with that one.” Probably had a hundred options to choose from, and she goes with the “Bugs Bunny swallows alum” face.

I made that face once when I sharted while giving a presentation.

Brother...thank you for this one. This was good.

Advertisement
Never ever trust a chick with the lack of self-awareness and judgment to allow a picture of herself like that to go on her bio. No woman with a shred of self-respect would look at that and say, “yeah that’s a good one. Lets go with that one.” Probably had a hundred options to choose from, and she goes with the “Bugs Bunny swallows alum” face.

I made that face once when I sharted while giving a presentation.
This is the type of post that makes me proud to be considered a Knight of the Legend Order.
@South Side Chi Cane

These wildebeests need to be exposed and what their rolls are with this program. Fans need to know.

No wonder Butch never got another shot.

No serious coach will ever want to come here with this Admin.

It now makes perfect sense why we've sucked for 15+ years. It's truely over.

Put her name on a banner.

Advertisement
I think if more people knew what was really lurking behind the scenes, presssure could be applied. There is no way James stands up to those bull dogs.

We are so screwed. I had no idea it was this bad.
That ******* bite is more infested than a gila monster.
gila.jpg

Give a 42yr old 1st time HC a loss of 31 schollies...No TV or Bowl...Major Magazine saying to Shut program down.....and have the F-ing Audacity to scrutinize and Nit Pick Butch on Recruiting expenditures, (travel etc...) As if kids and parents were Waltzing into Hecht left & right....
Puts what he did in an all new light...even more impressed!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back