Jenkins ready for Miami visit

View as article
Problem is he comes from New Jersey. Glad to see the expansion of area for recruiting players like this, Golden has a New Jersey pipeline, using it as opposed to being held hostage by certain SOFL divas.

Advertisement
Just like Butch did it. **** that **** had us a pipeline into CANADA for a few years there. Lol. Never put all his eggs in the "south florida" divas bag. Always expanded. He was plantin' that flag in TX, NJ, CA, everywhere. Al has to do the same.

Just like Butch did it. **** that **** had us a pipeline into CANADA for a few years there. Lol. Never put all his eggs in the "south florida" divas bag. Always expanded. He was plantin' that flag in TX, NJ, CA, everywhere. Al has to do the same.

Seems to be on that path, hopefully he closes. Best plan is to bring OOS on OVs in the winter, sell the sunshine and warmth.

Love his commitment! He, Moten, Valentine and Wyche will give us the big and "talented" top notch DT's we been missing. Was about to smile when I remembered D'Nofrio is their coach. The thought of him just ruins my hopes for them.

Advertisement
I've loved this dude Courtel from the start. He's got the attitude and motor combined with enough size and athleticism to do a lot of damage eventually as a DT in the right system.

Advertisement
Kid is a MONSTER. After a year in Utough, this kid is going to be a a one man gang in the middle. This is my pick for sleeper recruit of this class. Kid JUST got into the gym last off season and got himself SOMEWHAT into shape and according to all source has improved TREMENDOUSLY. They say he is dominant in the middle. Other programs are now after him, and we found him early when he was still undeveloped.

This is the kind of kid Miami made itself great on. An under the radar kid with a ton of talent, a great motor, a lot of heart, passion, who just needed to get the right coaching and get into a real physical training program, and he would EXPLODE at the next level. I really think this kid is going to be one of the best we have had here since Wilfork. I actually would not be surprised if he ended up better than Valentine. This kid is still a man-child shedding baby fat. When he finishes turning that baby fat into muscle, and gets some big time coaching, he's going to be a wrecking crew. And I love how committed and excited he is. These are the kids that come in, no bullsh*t, no drama, ready to work hard, and push their friends here.

Count me on the Courtel Jenkins fan club right now.

Big visit weekend. Watched the Central defeat of Armwood High Tampa. Armwood will never be the same since the County put a stop on recruiting and transfers. Cook said during interview that "Joe Yearby is the best friend I ever had and I may or may not play with him in college". Here is the visit list! Hoping JC Jackson and Kai Hester com on board.

Brandon Powell
David Njoku
Courtel Jenkins
Michael Wyche
Chad Thomas
Trent Harris
Demetrius Jackson
Kiy Hester
J.C. Jackson
Nigel Bethel

The "neg crew" clowned me but I stand by my statement that Al is a top 5 recruiter in the country. Very few do it better. Now whether he can develop them or not is another story. But he **** sure pounds that pavement finding recruits WAY before anyone else does. (Alex Collins will always be the "blueprint" example. Nobody knew who the F this kid was when he committed. By the time the dust settled he was a 5 star prospect and everybody wanted a piece of him. Smh.)

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back