Jelani Hamilton...

QSTOKES

Sophomore
is my sleeper on the dline this year along with D Jax. Jelani was a top 10 dl coming out of hs. he's finally healthy. I think the redshirt year will pay dividends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
is my sleeper on the dline this year along with D Jax. Jelani was a top 10 dl coming out of hs. he's finally healthy. I think the redshirt year will pay dividends.

Needs an alarm clock...
1204_funny-animals-sleeping-frog-massage.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man, when are yall gonna learn?

PLAYERS ARE WHO THEY WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

They don't change, they just get bigger.

If they were fast in high school, they'll be fast in college. If they were slow in high school, they'll remain slow. And if they weren't physical in high school, they **** sure ain't gonna be physical in college.

If they were fast in high school, they'll be fast in college. If they were slow in high school, they'll remain slow. And if they weren't physical in high school, they **** sure ain't gonna be physical in college.

Agreed

not always true. some kids peak in high school while others have room to grow. i've seen guys get faster in college and i've seen guys gets slower then what they were in high school

Advertisement
You'll be getting slower once Alfred gets his hands on ya. I don't care if you're Usain Bolt

He looked like a different player in the spring game. So who knows..he'll get chances and if he doesn't show up he will be an after thought.

Wouldn't be surprised if he tied for the team lead in sacks. D'No is a master at using DTs as a disruptive force.

Advertisement
Back