Jeff Thomas...

Thomas has huge potential. We've all seen it. But after the drama last season, he simply has to show he deserves. He failed miserably at that yesterday.

I hope that turns out to be an anomaly. If a great players screws up 30% of the time, is it worth it?

Advertisement
View attachment 95255

He has to catch this...🤦🏾‍♂️
cd7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy **** are you that ******* stupid? So you just assume then just like everyone else here. I swear most of you on here are some of the dumbest mother****ers ever.
Won’t you go choke on his d!ck while you down there on your knees praising this dude! How f*cking dumb are you?? If he quit and enrolled at Illinois what don’t you f*cking get? He gave up on the team ******

While I was ****ed at the muffed punt, I’m still gonna roll with my guy Jt money, he has a proven track record of production (and being petulant lol) ..But dude will end up with around 1k yards and a couple punt return td’s that will make this a distant memory..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Won’t you go choke on his d!ck while you down there on your knees praising this dude! How f*cking dumb are you?? If he quit and enrolled at Illinois what don’t you f*cking get? He gave up on the team ******
Stay classy prick. He’s from East St Louis.... Has family and a kid there and most of his boys from high school go to Illinois so maybe he got homesick or something happened at home. No one knows. Like I said if you have the full story please share instead of trashing the kid.

It's 4th and 1. We're obviously in all out protect in case of a fake, meaning JT has to know he's going to get zero chance to return this punt. Sure enough, 6 Gators are running full speed at him with no blocker in sight. Why TF is JT not fair catching it and calling it a day?

Low IQ play that cost us the game. Fvck you JT. Fvck you.

Mistakes happen cant point out one player for this loss at all no way too many things to point out in the first game which can be fixed soon.

Advertisement
MKlein....accept it or don't.

JT is a head case...charmin soft mentally.

Physically gifted for sure, mentally amd emotionally not at all.

At present, he is significantly (and I'm being kind) overrated.

Its nothing personal, it just is.
I never said he wasn’t a head case because I agree with that statement. He’s got some issues he needs to work out. But these idiots who trash the kid left and right saying he should have transferred and he’s a quitter don’t know **** about the whole situation on what went down last year. People want to continue to trash the kid like that ok fine but back it up with facts or shut up.

He is overrated because he had one bad game? He muffed a punt and couldn’t come up with a tough catch? That makes you overrated? Jesus you are an idiot. Look at the offense and the two qbs he was playing with his first two years.

Advertisement
Back