Jeff Thomas

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
As you all know I’ve been a huge fan of Jeff since his freshman year at East St Louis but today was a rough one. Statistically he had a nice game but he worries me on punt returns even before today. Maybe it is because we were fortunate to have a reliable guy in Berrios back there for 2 years.

Fortunately Miami’s d held Tech to 3 pts off the turnover but that should have never happened. If some of you think he sucks based off that then you should check yourself.

Advertisement
It’s not a coincidence that Thomas and DeeJay are (usually) awesome on plays from scrimmage but make mistakes more often on special teams.

But I digress; anyone hating on Thomas after tonight is just wrong.

We *****ed a lot about Berrios fair catching almost always but **** we miss his hands back there. He never mishandled the ball. Special teams are a wreck. Even if Richt doesn't usually have good special teams he has to be embarrassed by the product were trotting out there.

Advertisement
You're a good poster but not sure what you're saying here
Tonight was probably his worst game here and people were saying he sucks based off a botched punt. So basically I’m saying to those people to cool it just off one mistake. He’s the best player on offense and if Miami had a decent qb his numbers would be ridiculous.

We *****ed a lot about Berrios fair catching almost always but **** we miss his hands back there. He never mishandled the ball. Special teams are a wreck. Even if Richt doesn't usually have good special teams he has to be embarrassed by the product were trotting out there.
When Berrios had a chance to return punts he did a nice job. The punt blocking has just been awful over the years.

I love that now Berrios was a “reliable returner” when we used to kill him for all his fair catches. Miami fans are the worst man. We suck, just deal with it.

As you all know I’ve been a huge fan of Jeff since his freshman year at East St Louis but today was a rough one. Statistically he had a nice game but he worries me on punt returns even before today. Maybe it is because we were fortunate to have a reliable guy in Berrios back there for 2 years.

Fortunately Miami’s d held Tech to 3 pts off the turnover but that should have never happened. If some of you think he sucks based off that then you should check yourself.
So who's side you on here

Advertisement
I love that now Berrios was a “reliable returner” when we used to kill him for all his fair catches. Miami fans are the worst man. We suck, just deal with it.
As a returner all I ask for is to catch the ball and let the offense do its job. I can’t stand botched balls.

So who's side you on here
All I’m saying is those people who say Thomas sucks need to check themselves. Yes he made a crucial mistake but it’s not like it was the deciding factor tonight and he’s been a **** of a player since he got here.

All I’m saying is those people who say Thomas sucks need to check themselves. Yes he made a crucial mistake but it’s not like it was the deciding factor tonight.
Agree he does not suck personally I have not made my mind up on him at this point as elite or premadonna

Advertisement

Agreed. I personally never complained about Berrios' fair catches. A lot better than trying to make a play and end up coughing up the ball like some of our players have a propensity for doing.

Advertisement
I like Thomas but I don’t think he is the type of player people here seem to want to make him.
He is fast and can get open down field but he doesn’t break tackles not very elusive.
He is not Santana Moss is open space.
Still a really good reciever that we need to get the ball too more just not a guy that’s going to make you miss.

JT4 is a solid player and has as much potential as any player on our roster. But that punt muff was absolutely awful last night. We got em 3 and out to start the half when we needed momentum and then.... that.

Brutal.

when you guys gonna figure out these players are doing what is called mutiny

Advertisement
Back