Jeff Thomas

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
Has had an odd start. Seems like he's being over or underthrown when open on offense. Not getting a lot of reps. KR has been average. He's way too talented to play like this all year. Will the FSU game be the game he breaks out?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm not concerned the guy has crazy talent. He's behind Berrios right now. Come midseason I expect to make a big play every game.

Yes lets throw in the towel on a freshman.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I remember some skinny tall Frosh in 2000 who looked pretty average in the garbage time he was playing.
Andre something or another.

I remember when everyone said Thomas and Hartley was taking BB's spot.

Good times.

Advertisement
Yea agreed normally after 3 games a freshmen would have at least 4 or 5 TDs definetely not Miami caliber

I think hes a little light in the *** right now. Still adjusting to the improved strength in college. He just seems flimsy out there.

Which is fine because he is a freshman. His time will come.

He's looked average on his touches to be honest. Spare me the butthurt responses.

Dallas should be the primary returner.

Advertisement
Not concerned about 4, 8 is playing up to his potential and should be playing more. Jeff is getting reps and will be special here.

Btw I expect Cager to have a coming out game this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Gotta get him a couple short passes to break the ice. He was getting open the first 2 games. Id love for him to have a big play against fsu. Would do wonders for his confidence. Hel come around thought. Richt is very aware of his talent

Would like to see a few plays obviously designed for him - bubble screens, reverses, quick slants, etc

I swear there are special needs folks on this board. Smh. Reading comprehension is imperative to success.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back