Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 followers and I will tell you where he is committing when he has 10,000 followers (which he already has)

Edit; I know twitter science is suspect but lot of Canes in his recent follows and he doesn't have a ton in total

#madness #recruiting

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know Harley but he doesn't strike me as the type to come here if Thomas commits. Gimme Thomas and anyone after that is gravy.

Strong point. I couldn't see Harley coming here if Thomas commits. He'll act like he's been WVU for life the minute Thomas commits.

I think the way Harley was all butt hurt by not being offered early enough combined with the attention he seeks...he's probably too much of a vajayjay to come in and compete with a hard-nosed talent from a place where this hungry kid is coming from. Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children.

Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children

fan2.gif

I don't know Harley but he doesn't strike me as the type to come here if Thomas commits. Gimme Thomas and anyone after that is gravy.

Strong point. I couldn't see Harley coming here if Thomas commits. He'll act like he's been WVU for life the minute Thomas commits.

I think the way Harley was all butt hurt by not being offered early enough combined with the attention he seeks...he's probably too much of a vajayjay to come in and compete with a hard-nosed talent from a place where this hungry kid is coming from. Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children.

Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children

View attachment 41632

Burn muthafûcka burn

Advertisement

View attachment 41632

Burn muthafûcka burn

200_s.gif

Advertisement
[TWEET]821159564607361024[/TWEET]

See this is what they were saying on the Louisville board...the dude likes attention. Except in this case, unfortunately, we have to suffer through it because he's just that good.

Coincidence? I think not..IMG_0326.jpg
Thomas just followed Harley..

Also Mike Harley last 3 follows were Augie debiase who just committed tonight and jack Allison and Jeff Thomas

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's not announcing before his OV's. He's looking forward to the attention on those weekends.

Advertisement
Don't let these kids troll y'all with Twitter follows. They're probably looking at this thread laughing and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back