Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mess with him for derailing threads and then...

my bad people

back to Jeff Thomas is a bad dude

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know Harley but he doesn't strike me as the type to come here if Thomas commits. Gimme Thomas and anyone after that is gravy.

Strong point. I couldn't see Harley coming here if Thomas commits. He'll act like he's been WVU for life the minute Thomas commits.

I think the way Harley was all butt hurt by not being offered early enough combined with the attention he seeks...he's probably too much of a vajayjay to come in and compete with a hard-nosed talent from a place where this hungry kid is coming from. Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children.

I don't know Harley but he doesn't strike me as the type to come here if Thomas commits. Gimme Thomas and anyone after that is gravy.

Strong point. I couldn't see Harley coming here if Thomas commits. He'll act like he's been WVU for life the minute Thomas commits.

I think the way Harley was all butt hurt by not being offered early enough combined with the attention he seeks...he's probably too much of a vajayjay to come in and compete with a hard-nosed talent from a place where this hungry kid is coming from. Thomas is going to burn opposing teams like Sherman burned Southern towns. They're going to have to hide their women and children.

its also probably why he committed to WVU in the first place...

Has probably thought, "in SFL i've never even been the best WR on my highschool team, bout time i go to the incest capital of the world... less comp there."

Coach kool landed terry Becker former 5 star when he was at Missouri in the 2015 class and who also hails from east St. Louis highschool where Jeff Thomas plays at now. I'm pretty sure the coaches know kool over there well

you may derail every other thread with some stupidity, but i have to give it to you, no one here vets these kids like you.

This Suarez chap is a bridge builder.

I like Suarez.

thanks, but no crank pic needed? my brotha brock made me send him one...

Nah... Just throw [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] some love every now and then when he does a good job like with Thomas' coach knowing Kool.

Coach kool landed terry Becker former 5 star when he was at Missouri in the 2015 class and who also hails from east St. Louis highschool where Jeff Thomas plays at now. I'm pretty sure the coaches know kool over there well

Thomas coach said the school has a good relationship with kool.

Advertisement
He's gonna for sure hit 10k tonight so get ready
Edit: Just hit it

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** y'all mfs work fast. He was at 8000 plus earlier today

He's not committing to anyone right now. And Richt wouldn't even take it till after he came to visit anyways

He was at 8,200 an hour ago. [MENTION=2545]CaneClassic[/MENTION], did you fork over $50 to get him to 10k???

Advertisement
If we land this cat and he makes it in.....best dammmnnn February in a long time for the U.

U should see the UL board crapping on Thomas already. Saying the more they hear the more they don't want him, calling him a primadonna that's perfect for "the U."

Just 2 days ago they were saying he was a must have. Hilarious stuff.
Sounds like our fans

Advertisement
Welp, now we're on commit watch.

I honestly think we all got played LMAO.

He's gonna wait til NSD or right before.

I was somewhere around 7.6k when I started following this morning. If anything he's gotten a ton of love
from the U nation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back