Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody know if any of the EE's got the #4 on offense? I'm not sure if Rick allows the dual use of #'s, but if I'm not mistaken, 4 is available on the offensive side. Could help close the deal.

Anybody know if any of the EE's got the #4 on offense? I'm not sure if Rick allows the dual use of #'s, but if I'm not mistaken, 4 is available on the offensive side. Could help close the deal.

Come to think of it there aren't any double numbers on offense and defense. Wow maybe he doesn't.

Come to think of it there aren't any double numbers on offense and defense. Wow maybe he doesn't.
Yeah there is had grace and Muhammad not been kicked off they would have had double numbers with dobard and berrios

Advertisement

Badgley and Kaaya both had #15 this past year

Yeah there is had grace and Muhammad not been kicked off they would have had double numbers with dobard and berrios

Badgley and Kaaya. Gus and Kendrick. Chad and Malcolm. Double numbers are silly but if it makes these kids happy they get their favorite who cares?

Badgley and Kaaya. Gus and Kendrick. Chad and Malcolm. Double numbers are silly but if it makes these kids happy they get their favorite who cares?

Exactly.... people just love to be and will always find something to be bothered by. Kids love single digit numbers

A few of the latest Thomas posts from the Louisville Board:

"My Opinion, he's made up his mind, and Louisville ain't on his mind... Not a school that he has not visited... I hope I am wrong."

"I have no inside information but if I had to guess, he's going to Miami."

"The more I hear about his recruitment the more I don't want him around UofL."

Advertisement
A few of the latest Thomas posts from the Louisville Board:

"My Opinion, he's made up his mind, and Louisville ain't on his mind... Not a school that he has not visited... I hope I am wrong."

"I have no inside information but if I had to guess, he's going to Miami."

"The more I hear about his recruitment the more I don't want him around UofL."

The salt makes it taste better.

Advertisement
This 10 thousand followers deal better not turn out like the winner of the RAB deal!

What are they going to do after Lamar goes pro?

The same thing they did after Teddy Bridgewater went pro?

So they're going to roll out crap. Got it. And also, Teddy Bridgewater was under a different staff (Strong) not Petrino.

Guy's you're really grasping for straws. Gotta give credit where it's due. Louisville has been far better at the QB position over the last ten to fifteen years then we have. Furthermore Bobby Petrino is an amazing offensive coach who has far better results with qbs then strong.

One thing working in our favor against Louisville.....

Most kids hate Bobby Petrino. Great coach but possibly on of the biggest pricks on the planet.

Louisville's class was #36 last year.

We should be able to win this battle easily head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back