Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old a55es think everyone trying to troll somebody, stfu with that conspiracy sh*t. This is recruiting. Sources close to Thomas have already told 247 who was leading. He has been talking to our commits and have been following a bunch of them even a few silent commits...
Here's what bandy said today on 247 article for who he was recruiting.

I'm also talking with [Top50 wide receiver Jeff Thomas] and [Top247 running back Anthony McFarland]. I just want to get the U back to the way that it was and I think it should be an exciting next couple of weeks

Just chill and let the staff work they got this

Bîtch u gettin too big for your britches callin us old asses....well, old asses. We're old and many of these young dudes troll, play games and listen to Kodak Wack and think it's good. You know Harley is a Gayturd wannabe. He said it and showed it.

Kodak good bruh lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Old a55es think everyone trying to troll somebody, stfu with that conspiracy sh*t. This is recruiting. Sources close to Thomas have already told 247 who was leading. He has been talking to our commits and have been following a bunch of them even a few silent commits...

I'm also talking with [Top50 wide receiver Jeff Thomas] and [Top247 running back Anthony McFarland]. I just want to get the U back to the way that it was and I think it should be an exciting next couple of weeks

Bîtch u gettin too big for your britches callin us old asses....well, old asses. We're old and many of these young dudes troll, play games and listen to Kodak Wack and think it's good. You know Harley is a Gayturd wannabe. He said it and showed it.

Kodak good bruh lol
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm classically trained in Rakim, KRS ONE, Big Pun, DMX, Public Enemy and other old asses on here favorites. I checked out Kodak Wack and as I said in another thread, he sounds like he's rapping in what I can only describe as some form of baby talk... and the baby sounds like it needs to take a shît.

On top of it, he's from Broward County and he's sporting Gayturd gear which makes him a **** not worthy of our listenership. He is not good bruh and the fact that Harley does his ghey little dance move in the end zone is almost as disturbing as that Gayturd clap he does.

Last edited:
Not buying in until it happens

..that said though, refreshing this thread at about the same pace as the jeudy one.

Kodak good bruh lol
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm classically trained in Rakim, KRS ONE, Big Pun, DMX, Public Enemy and other old asses on here favorites. I checked out Kodak Wack and as I said in another thread, he sounds like he's rapping in what I can only describe as some form of baby talk... and the baby sounds like it needs to take a shît.

On top of it, he's from Broward County and he's sporting Gayturd gear which makes him a **** not worthy of our listenership. He is not good bruh and the fact that Harley does his ghey little dance move in the end zone is almost as disturbing as that Gayturd clap he does.

A bunch of Miami players did that dance when they scored against wvu too. He's good listen to his latest album. Really all of them go in tbqh. He been dropping some heat lately, I'm ready for that tunnel vision official version to come out

Advertisement
Coincidence? I think not..View attachment 41637
Thomas just followed Harley..
if we got pouncey, thomas, harley and someone snatched devonta smith. it went zero to 100 real quick lol

harley also started following phil dorsett, pouncey, and AR too[/QUOTE]

Maybe Thomas followed Harley to see if he flips? Been lots of flip talk lately....Let's hope its a sign of future teammates linking up???[/QUOTE said:
Or, you know it could mean nothing. Not everything has some secretive meaning behind it.

My point is.....Thomas may be waiting to see what Harley does before making a final decision???...and/or vise versa??? They're both diminutive speedsters with similar upside .....That said...we could have them both rotating slot and outside to stretch the field ......add some motion, reverses etc ... .Just think AR, Mullins, Thomas and Harley on the field at the same time!

Kodak good bruh lol

A bunch of Miami players did that dance when they scored against wvu too. He's good listen to his latest album. Really all of them go in tbqh. He been dropping some heat lately, I'm ready for that tunnel vision official version to come out

Why does he sport Gayturd gear and not Orange & Green??? I find this reprehensible.

Kodak good bruh lol

You bump Nas at all?

if we got pouncey, thomas, harley and someone snatched devonta smith. it went zero to 100 real quick lol

harley also started following phil dorsett, pouncey, and AR too

Maybe Thomas followed Harley to see if he flips? Been lots of flip talk lately....Let's hope its a sign of future teammates linking up???[/QUOTE said:
Or, you know it could mean nothing. Not everything has some secretive meaning behind it.

My point is.....Thomas may be waiting to see what Harley does before making a final decision???...and/or vise versa??? They're both diminutive speedsters with similar upside .....That said...we could have them both rotating slot and outside to stretch the field ......add some motion, reverses etc ... .Just think AR, Mullins, Thomas and Harley on the field at the same time![/QUOTE]

Don't think it will matter. We only have 5 scholarship receivers available for spring if cager doesn't play...
Richards
Mullins
Berrios
Langham
Harris

That's it
Early playing time available right away

Advertisement

Kodak good bruh lol

Why does he sport Gayturd gear and not Orange & Green??? I find this reprehensible.
Probably grew up as a gator fan, idk

Kodak good bruh lol

You bump Nas at all?

Yaaa... Started with "The World is Yours" with that T La Rock "It's Yours" sample...lots of talent that guy.

Kodak good bruh lol

Probably grew up as a gator fan, idk

Btw, keep up the great work on here.

Advertisement

Kodak good bruh lol

You bump Nas at all?

Yaaa... Started with "The World is Yours" with that T La Rock "It's Yours" sample...lots of talent that guy.

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was considered sacrilege if you didn't think Biggie was the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

More depth to his rhymes.

Last edited:

My point is.....Thomas may be waiting to see what Harley does before making a final decision???...and/or vise versa??? They're both diminutive speedsters with similar upside .....That said...we could have them both rotating slot and outside to stretch the field ......add some motion, reverses etc ... .Just think AR, Mullins, Thomas and Harley on the field at the same time!

Don't think it will matter. We only have 5 scholarship receivers available for spring if cager doesn't play...
Richards
Mullins
Berrios
Langham
Harris

That's it
Early playing time available right away[/QUOTE]

I don't think Thomas fears competition from Harley.

Richards
Mullins
Berrios
Langham
Harris

That's it
Early playing time available right away

I don't think Thomas fears competition from Harley.[/QUOTE]

Same he's that good and the school he is from produces good football players

Kodak good bruh lol

You bump Nas at all?

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was sacrilege if you didn't consider Biggie to be the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

More depth to his rhymes.

I get that. They're both great in their own way. Rakim (Long Island) and KRS (Bronx) are probably my favorites but I'm 50. I love the others I named too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back