Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has the stench of a troll game all over it.

This. I'm about to become a mope again. Something doesn't feel right.

Wait what? His tweet didn't say at 10k followers he would commit to Miami... lol if he is trolling then he's not just trolling us he's trolling all the schools. Don't be worried. This kid feels all cane to me just get him on campus and seal the deal this Weekend. He probably didn't expect to get to 10k so quickly.

Advertisement
Kodak good bruh lol
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm classically trained in Rakim, KRS ONE, Big Pun, DMX, Public Enemy and other old asses on here favorites. I checked out Kodak Wack and as I said in another thread, he sounds like he's rapping in what I can only describe as some form of baby talk... and the baby sounds like it needs to take a shît.

On top of it, he's from Broward County and he's sporting Gayturd gear which makes him a **** not worthy of our listenership. He is not good bruh and the fact that Harley does his ghey little dance move in the end zone is almost as disturbing as that Gayturd clap he does.

You bump Nas at all?

Yaaa... Started with "The World is Yours" with that T La Rock "It's Yours" sample...lots of talent that guy.

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was considered sacrilege if you didn't think Biggie was the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

More depth to his rhymes.

Became a fan of Nas after Stillmatic. Dude crushed Jay Z on Ether and I used to bump that whole CD. Rap is not the same, it died with Tupac and Biggie. The only one that came close was Eminem, dat white boi da truth! There's a reason no one has been able to successfully diss him. Outkast Aquemini was bumping too. After the change of the century, all rapers talk about is jewelry, cars, hoes, etc. Wash, rinse, repeat.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], I'm classically trained in Rakim, KRS ONE, Big Pun, DMX, Public Enemy and other old asses on here favorites. I checked out Kodak Wack and as I said in another thread, he sounds like he's rapping in what I can only describe as some form of baby talk... and the baby sounds like it needs to take a shît.

On top of it, he's from Broward County and he's sporting Gayturd gear which makes him a **** not worthy of our listenership. He is not good bruh and the fact that Harley does his ghey little dance move in the end zone is almost as disturbing as that Gayturd clap he does.

You bump Nas at all?

Yaaa... Started with "The World is Yours" with that T La Rock "It's Yours" sample...lots of talent that guy.

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was sacrilege if you didn't consider Biggie to be the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

I get that. They're both great in their own way. Rakim (Long Island) and KRS (Bronx) are probably my favorites but I'm 50. I love the others I named too.

I grew up in the BX. Was always partial to the lyricists like KRS, Rakim, and Chuck D, though his game was different. Also dug some of the West Coast cats like Kam. Lyrically, Ice T was so-so but I remember how we all lost our minds when Six In the Morning came out. Being from NY, I was also partial to Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian and Poor Righteous Teachers. Nas was low key compared to Jay Z and LL but he always had bars. Props to Common as well. Miss those days of hip hop.

Coincidence? I think not..View attachment 41637
Thomas just followed Harley..
if we got pouncey, thomas, harley and someone snatched devonta smith. it went zero to 100 real quick lol

harley also started following phil dorsett, pouncey, and AR too

Maybe Thomas followed Harley to see if he flips? Been lots of flip talk lately....Let's hope its a sign of future teammates linking up???[/QUOTE said:
Or, you know it could mean nothing. Not everything has some secretive meaning behind it.

My point is.....Thomas may be waiting to see what Harley does before making a final decision???...and/or vise versa??? They're both diminutive speedsters with similar upside .....That said...we could have them both rotating slot and outside to stretch the field ......add some motion, reverses etc ... .Just think AR, Mullins, Thomas and Harley on the field at the same time!

Don't think it will matter. We only have 5 scholarship receivers available for spring if cager doesn't play...
Richards
Mullins
Berrios
Langham
Harris

That's it
Early playing time available right away

I don't think Thomas fears competition from Harley.

Same he's that good and the school he is from produces good football players[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's afraid..... competition is everywhere ....some kids aren't scared just looking for the easiest way to see the field early...I personally believe they could be used effectively at the same time.....speed kills!

IMG_0329.jpg
What ahmmon know hmmm...

Advertisement

You bump Nas at all?

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was considered sacrilege if you didn't think Biggie was the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

Became a fan of Nas after Stillmatic. Dude crushed Jay Z on Ether and I used to bump that whole CD. Rap is not the same, it died with Tupac and Biggie. The only one that came close was Eminem, dat white boi da truth! There's a reason no one has been able to successfully diss him. Outkast Aquemini was bumping too. After the change of the century, all rapers talk about is jewelry, cars, hoes, etc. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Cole and Kendrick are the only current guys I really listen to.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

Broke - do you just stay on Twitter on your phone all day long looking at Tweets from 17 and 18 year old children?

You're a sick, sick guy.

It's twitter bra like I said I use it for news on Miami, the bucs, Yankees, heat, news around the world, comedy and any sport news. Whatever comes on the timeline it is what it is. I use my instagram for my friends and family only

View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

Broke - do you just stay on Twitter on your phone all day long looking at Tweets from 17 and 18 year old children?

You're a sick, sick guy.

I follow the best WR on our team too. Am I equally sick?

Are 18 year olds children?

Look at the whole thread.

For the past two hours Broke has been posting screenshots of various recruits and players. He looks at who they're following, what tweets they're liking, all of their social media actions.

It's stalker-ish.

View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

You're a sick, sick guy.

For the past two hours Broke has been posting screenshots of various recruits and players. He looks at who they're following, what tweets they're liking, all of their social media actions.

It's stalker-ish.

Stalker with an audience, fam.

Advertisement
View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

You're a sick, sick guy.

It's stalker-ish.

Yo, don't be discouraging some of brock's mostly helpful behavior. I'm here to read tea leaves but somebody's gotta bring that hot water. I don't got time. Keep doing you, tokeabroke. I got your back, brah.

You bump Nas at all?

I grew up in Brooklyn where it was sacrilege if you didn't consider Biggie to be the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

I get that. They're both great in their own way. Rakim (Long Island) and KRS (Bronx) are probably my favorites but I'm 50. I love the others I named too.

I grew up in the BX. Was always partial to the lyricists like KRS, Rakim, and Chuck D, though his game was different. Also dug some of the West Coast cats like Kam. Lyrically, Ice T was so-so but I remember how we all lost our minds when Six In the Morning came out. Being from NY, I was also partial to Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian and Poor Righteous Teachers. Nas was low key compared to Jay Z and LL but he always had bars. Props to Common as well. Miss those days of hip hop.

Chuck D doesn't get the props he deserves. DMX is my favorite. You gotta go old school and like some Slick Rick though.

Advertisement

Chuck D doesn't get the props he deserves. DMX is my favorite. You gotta go old school and like some Slick Rick though.

DMX released TWO platinum albums in the span of nine months back in '98.

That's insane.

DMX released TWO platinum albums in the span of nine months back in '98.

That's insane.

They were both in the top 10 at the same time. ***** crazy.

Last piece on rap from me IndayArtHauz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back