Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Brooklyn where it was sacrilege if you didn't consider Biggie to be the GOAT, but I always preferred Nas.

More depth to his rhymes.

I get that. They're both great in their own way. Rakim (Long Island) and KRS (Bronx) are probably my favorites but I'm 50. I love the others I named too.

I grew up in the BX. Was always partial to the lyricists like KRS, Rakim, and Chuck D, though his game was different. Also dug some of the West Coast cats like Kam. Lyrically, Ice T was so-so but I remember how we all lost our minds when Six In the Morning came out. Being from NY, I was also partial to Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian and Poor Righteous Teachers. Nas was low key compared to Jay Z and LL but he always had bars. Props to Common as well. Miss those days of hip hop.

Chuck D doesn't get the props he deserves. DMX is my favorite. You gotta go old school and like some Slick Rick though.

I served DMX while bartending my way through law school in Los Angeles. I was cleaning bottles when I heard a voice behind me say two simple words: "Hey bartenda." It was with that distinctive guttural tone. The voice was so familiar, I was sure it was a friend of mine impersonating DMX. But alas!, it was the real DMX, the living legend, in the flesh.

Oh, and also, Jeff Thomas is good at football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

Broke - do you just stay on Twitter on your phone all day long looking at Tweets from 17 and 18 year old children?

You're a sick, sick guy.

I follow the best WR on our team too. Am I equally sick?

Are 18 year olds children?

Look at the whole thread.

For the past two hours Broke has been posting screenshots of various recruits and players. He looks at who they're following, what tweets they're liking, all of their social media actions.

It's stalker-ish.

Saves everyone else from following these kids. I appreciate his commitment.

I use Twitter in a similar way to Brock, but I'm not following a bunch of 18-22 year olds on the off chance one of them lets slip a nugget of information about my beloved Canes. 99% of what they tweet is utter tripe.

View attachment 41640
What ahmmon know hmmm...

Broke - do you just stay on Twitter on your phone all day long looking at Tweets from 17 and 18 year old children?

You're a sick, sick guy.

For the past two hours Broke has been posting screenshots of various recruits and players. He looks at who they're following, what tweets they're liking, all of their social media actions.

It's stalker-ish.

I use Twitter in a similar way to Brock, but I'm not following a bunch of 18-22 year olds on the off chance one of them lets slip a nugget of information about my beloved Canes. 99% of what they tweet is utter tripe.

:q3XKXeX:

Yum! I love Tripe!

Forgive broke as he just fell off the turnip truck.

Where you been? We've missed your firepower between dudes on here getting catfished and then getting trolled by recruits.

I can't watch fellow Canes' fans get Manti Te'Oed or trolled. It's sickening to me.

[MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

Hey buddy, how's hanging out with Brian at the STA games? Is he still a massive puss bag?

Brian Picklehole?

Advertisement

Where you been? We've missed your firepower between dudes on here getting catfished and then getting trolled by recruits.

I can't watch fellow Canes' fans get Manti Te'Oed or trolled. It's sickening to me.

Hey buddy, how's hanging out with Brian at the STA games? Is he still a massive puss bag?

Brian Picklehole?

Yea...

I know is just twitter, but the fact is it's a good sign for us that he has started following quite a bit of our guys on Twitter. And it's not like the kid is following 500+ people. He's only following like a hundred.
Him tweeting that hes commiting real soon, plus he's visiting this week (i think).

This tells me he thinks he wants to come to Miami, and is going to hold off until he experiences campus.

Kid will be a Cane. Him and Smith are Locks. **** going after Harley. With these two and McFarland in the bag this was an extremely successful recruiting class for the offensive side of the ball.

...Also, Eminem is the best rapper of all time.

I know is just twitter, but the fact is it's a good sign for us that he has started following quite a bit of our guys on Twitter. And it's not like the kid is following 500+ people. He's only following like a hundred.
Him tweeting that hes commiting real soon, plus he's visiting this week (i think).

This tells me he thinks he wants to come to Miami, and is going to hold off until he experiences campus.

Kid will be a Cane. Him and Smith are Locks. **** going after Harley. With these two and McFarland in the bag this was an extremely successful recruiting class for the offensive side of the ball.

what-in-tarnation-9866817.png

Advertisement

I think you're jumping the gun on who's a lock and what our offensive haul is so far. The most hopeful thing I saw tonight was the AR tweet talking about offensive firepower we have coming in. Thanks to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], we all saw it too.

I think you're jumping the gun on who's a lock and what our offensive haul is so far. The most hopeful thing I saw tonight was the AR tweet talking about offensive firepower we have coming in. Thanks to [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], we all saw it too.

Nah, I saw them wearing Cane wrist bands. They're comin'.

Nah, I saw them wearing Cane wrist bands. They're comin'.

Ok... I'll bite. Bring on the offense.

Thomas is living it up on Twitter now:

"Which fans can show the much love.. let's see"

Last edited:
Advertisement

You're a sick, sick guy.

It's stalker-ish.

Yum! I love Tripe!

Because it's long and tube shaped

It's stalker-ish.

Yum! I love Tripe!

Because it's long and tube shaped

:11263365343_2b1651d

LULZ

Advertisement
Would love to get him. Him and DJ Matthews top 2 small WR in country. Both could and probably should be 5 stars with their pay making ability.

Brian Picklehole?

Brian Prickolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back