Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get this kid, I guarantee you he's gonna have a way more productive year here than Juedy will have at KKKU.

I recieved an infraction for this ?? Does this site frown upon calling Bama out for being in Bama?

Maybe Bama is that, but it isn't funny and doesn't add anything to the conversation.

Crimson, I'm guessing you're from Alabama...?

And the intention isn't to be funny. It's to state my opinion on him outproducing Jeudy in our system as opposed to their's and to speak to the fact that I still don't get how any kid from down here will choose to go there, considering how racist their fan base is..

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we get this kid, I guarantee you he's gonna have a way more productive year here than Juedy will have at KKKU.
Don't have a way of tracking who gave the infraction. Stuff like that gets said here all day. I don't see the problem. Franchise would be off the board if we give infractions for this stuff. My recommendation would be to dial it back on infractions for these or risk losing a lot of posters. This was pretty mild stuff.

I recieved an infraction for this ?? Does this site frown upon calling Bama out for being in Bama?

Maybe Bama is that, but it isn't funny and doesn't add anything to the conversation.

And the intention isn't to be funny. It's to state my opinion on him outproducing Jeudy in our system as opposed to their's and to speak to the fact that I still don't get how any kid from down here will choose to go there, considering how racist their fan base is..

Not from Bama, never been. I'm from CA, crimson is because I was attending Harvard when I created this account.

To be more specific I'm from the Bay Area, maybe the most tolerant and diverse of part of this country.

Is calling bama what you did clever? No. Funny? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not from Bama, never been. I'm from CA, crimson is because I was attending Harvard when I created this account.

To be more specific I'm from the Bay Area, maybe the most tolerant and diverse of part of this country.

Is calling bama what you did clever? No. Funny? No.

**** making us look bad...

Advertisement
Don't have a way of tracking who gave the infraction. Stuff like that gets said here all day. I don't see the problem. Franchise would be off the board if we give infractions for this stuff. My recommendation would be to dial it back on infractions for these or risk losing a lot of posters. This was pretty mild stuff.

Or you would have a better quality board.

I lurk at times but never post because it's an experiment in futility here. Can't visit a single thread without drowning in 10 pages of idiots calling each other names.

I lurk at times but never post because it's an experiment in futility here. Can't visit a single thread without drowning in 10 pages of idiots calling each other names.

Have you ever been on any other sports blog ever? They are much worse, or have no involvement.
At least on this one threads will get to 10,20+ pages of actual discussion. The other **** generally doesn't start till there hasnt been any new news in a while.

ITS A SPORTS BOARD! Some of ya'll socially conscious ninjas need to take up croshaying or some ish. If you want politically correct w/ proper etiquette, take your butt to CNN's fan page. Fans get rowdy, fans talk off subject, fans talk ish about their teams, talk ish to each other, but let a m'fn troll roll through, and bet money we all on their heads. Yes some threads get watered down w debauchary, but who gives a F! This is y UF, FSU, Bama, OSU, UT (Tennessee) fans sign up for CIS, b/c [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] (low key hater) made this a place for up to the minute information, and where we can shoot the breeze and sometimes that breeze got some stank to it. Stop **tchin about a Sports Board or take ur butt to 247 where u can have all the political correctness for the low price of $9.99/month or whatever the F their subscription is.

Miami fanbase has just as many racist as Alabama's. Ignorance is everywhere and comes in all colors. Turn the page. It's played out.

Advertisement
I could see Illinois due to Coach Smith being there. Coach Smith could tell Thomas listen you can be just as dynamic as Hester was for me in Chicago.

Where'd Hester play college ball, Coach Smith?

I hope he signs here, and becomes the WR i thought Hester would be before Coker moved him all around, and stunted his development

Hester wasn't smart enough to be a WR that was
His biggest issue. That's why he was always the greatest returner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor on 247 that he did NOT visit Louisville!?!?!?!

he tried or is trying, but there is alot of bad weather in St Louis which has screwed up travel plans. its unlikely he gets there.

hope this doesn't mean he sets up a visit there after his OV to miami. I want the last visit.

Rumor on 247 that he did NOT visit Louisville!?!?!?!

he tried or is trying, but there is alot of bad weather in St Louis which has screwed up travel plans. its unlikely he gets there.

hope this doesn't mean he sets up a visit there after his OV to miami. I want the last visit.

The last visit is supposed to be at Tennessee on the 27th. Maybe he drops that one?

Advertisement

You just did what you loathe.

Miami fanbase has just as many racist as Alabama's. Ignorance is everywhere and comes in all colors. Turn the page. It's played out.

I'm not saying there is no racism in Miami but to say it has just as much as Bama is ******* idiotic.

Advertisement

I'm not saying there is no racism in Miami but to say it has just as much as Bama or any other state in the South is ******* idiotic.

So, Cane posters are getting infractions for stating the obvious: BAMA is polluted with racists. Jeudy and company are in for one **** of a culture shock.

Oh well.

They can ride pine and get over-recruited the next three/four seasons for all I care.

Not really. Black football players are treated MUCH differently. If Juedy wasn't a football player, he'd be just another nig. Just like at every other predominantly white university.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back