Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know him so I can't say.......I don't have personal ties with Thomas but I hear some about recruitment & have close ties with
those in the East St HS football community
Sunkett just said the other day that it was between Miami and Louisville.

“I would say it’s definitely between Louisville and Miami,” East St. Louis head coach Darren Sunkett told InsideTheVille Tuesday.

This was a day before national recruiting insider for 247 spoke to source close to Thomas and wrote that other article crystal balling thomas to Miami. Due to what he was hearing from sources

C'mon Jeff! Come to Miami! Consider our proud history of putting WRs in the NFL. Compare and contrast that with UL's non-existent history of putting WRs in the NFL. Yes Petrino is an offensive genius but that's not necessarily going to get you paid on Sundays.

devante parker is a louisville product. could be a one-off, but he did go first round.

Advertisement
I could see Illinois due to Coach Smith being there. Coach Smith could tell Thomas listen you can be just as dynamic as Hester was for me in Chicago.

I could see Illinois due to Coach Smith being there. Coach Smith could tell Thomas listen you can be just as dynamic as Hester was for me in Chicago.

Where'd Hester play college ball, Coach Smith?

[]_[]. IMG_4363.jpg IMG_4362.jpg

Don't know him so I can't say.......I don't have personal ties with Thomas but I hear some about recruitment & have close ties with
those in the East St HS football community
Sunkett just said the other day that it was between Miami and Louisville.

“I would say it’s definitely between Louisville and Miami,” East St. Louis head coach Darren Sunkett told InsideTheVille Tuesday.

This was a day before national recruiting insider for 247 spoke to source close to Thomas and wrote that other article crystal balling thomas to Miami. Due to what he was hearing from sources

C'mon Jeff! Come to Miami! Consider our proud history of putting WRs in the NFL. Compare and contrast that with UL's non-existent history of putting WRs in the NFL. Yes Petrino is an offensive genius but that's not necessarily going to get you paid on Sundays.

devante parker is a louisville product. could be a one-off, but he did go first round.

And dugans was parker wr coach at louisville.

Advertisement

I hope he signs here, and becomes the WR i thought Hester would be before Coker moved him all around, and stunted his development

And he wasn't dynamic as a WR at Chicago.....and.......

[video=youtube;zFRyRzLkUHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRyRzLkUHY[/video]

[video=youtube;axdvEDrIsjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axdvEDrIsjA[/video]

I know all about Lovie dovie its a curse to be a Bears fan.

Advertisement

Hester was a #4 wr basically his whole time there

Yes and no. Orginally Lovie had Hester working as the nickel back up until the Rams game in 06 where he moved him to wide out. From there they used him specilized packages before he eventually started to settle in as a number 3. Enter 09 with Cutler and the idea of Hester being a 1 or 2 for Cutler which never netted results that the Lovie and his staff envisoned.

If we get this kid, I guarantee you he's gonna have a way more productive year here than Juedy will have at KKKU.

That information about Thomas is not entirely true

This is the same joker who just said last week that Thomas and his HS QB are a "done deal" to Illinois and that nobody in ESL respects Miami, apparently because of something that happened 30 years ago or something.

What a troll, ban this guy

Feel free to believe what you want, ban me if you have the authority
Illinois ****ed some things up since then when they felt everything was signed sealed and delivered
They are trying to correct it now. If you feel like Illinois is not in the picture then your stupid
Don't believe everything you hear.....I've said it before, If he visits next week things will get interesting

What part of IL are you from cause you obviously don't know how things are run in East St.

Not sure if you're an insider or not but that "if he visits next week things will get interesting" line is straight out of the insider playbook.

Look ive seen first hand that these sites lie but there is usually some form of truth to it, so you are making it seem there is no shot at all especially with the whole "if he visits we have a shot" comment

And about the Miami hate for something that happened over 30 years ago is stupid not saying you are wrong or anything just saying for them to hold a grudge that long makes no sense

Advertisement

daaaam hes the black version of al golden all bs talk

If we get this kid, I guarantee you he's gonna have a way more productive year here than Juedy will have at KKKU.

I recieved an infraction for this ?? Does this site frown upon calling Bama out for being in Bama?

If you received an infraction for that. I regret registering on this site. Pathetic

Advertisement
So, Cane posters are getting infractions for stating the obvious: BAMA is polluted with racists. Jeudy and company are in for one **** of a culture shock.

Oh well.

They can ride pine and get over-recruited the next three/four seasons for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back