Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
eh like many of us said - Whatever . He obviously had issues with being a good teammate that started well before UM and if manny don't want him back I don't . I trust him on this. best of luck to the kid learning how to be a grown man and sticking by your commitments.

Exactly why I couldn’t care less about him coming or goin
EDTvuMv.gif

The moment Manny like Gunnery Sgt Hartman said there will be peer accountability, Thomas backed out. No way he wanted the Gomer Pyle treatment. Bars of soap in socks hurt like a ****

Advertisement
Quick turn on him again! -CIS
The way of the HERD!

Diminish the HERD and recruiting will improve as will the Canes win/loss record. If the HERD members used the same energy they expend everyday bashing Canes football to find positive to talk/post about the program would see a significant resurgence.

Advertisement
247 has a pretty good article on it. Thomas was only going to be allowed back under strict conditions.

Anyone who thinks JT didnt want back in is delusional. He wasnt at Illinois's team meeting yeseterday and didnt show up on campus until a few hours ago. He wanted back in, but on his terms

Right - and he doesn't get to dictate those terms. If he had finished the season with his teammates and then decided to leave, maybe it would be a different situation. Instead he left his brothers to fend for themselves, so there had to be some consequences. If he didn't want to earn back in, that's on him.

Advertisement
247 has a pretty good article on it. Thomas was only going to be allowed back under strict conditions.

Anyone who thinks JT didnt want back in is delusional. He wasnt at Illinois's team meeting yeseterday and didnt show up on campus until a few hours ago. He wanted back in, but on his terms

The article did not, in fact, say what you claim it said. Maybe it is true and maybe it isn't, but there is no "pretty good article on it".

Advertisement
Back