Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Doesn’t mean he won’t quit. It made no sense to quit the last time. He did it. During the season which is incredible. He makes emotional decisions. Can’t help himself. Needs therapy.

We are in an endless loop. Besides personal tears we're enjoying releasing,....why do we care?

We're not giving him a next-to-near max contract that's EATING UP our salary cap.

If he comes,...hope best for the kid and live your life.

Advertisement
9FEB3900-12A9-4E13-8474-DAF0CA7E3993.jpeg

Yo real talk Manny Diaz left the bibles at home, he is on some gangster ****

Manny has asked the leaders on the team whether they would accept him back. I don’t know what they all said but at least one answer was “Yes, as long as he’s held accountable.”
Thank you. I'm not against giving the kid another chance, it that the chemistry in the locker room is vital to winning and as long as the team wants him back and hold him accountable he should be able help us a lot next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Young kid from the ghetto with no father figure doesn't know how to act like a grown man. Shocking. Probably has had adults let him down many times, so he keeps grownups at arms length. He butted heads with Dugans (maybe he suggested focusing on catching drills instead of blocking drills and Dugans didn't like it)
Rick believed in "tough love", and removed him from the team. JT4 likely wanted attention and getting kicked off was yet another perceived betrayal.

Manny, I think, understands what the kid is missing in his life. Best thing is to help him grow up. Learn humility. Apologize to the team and move forward. Play hard, get drafted, make millions. He'll no doubt encounter new sets of problems with all that money, but he'll have someone (Diaz) he can lean on for the rest of his life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Young kid from the ghetto with no father figure doesn't know how to act like a grown man. Shocking. Probably has had adults let him down many times, so he keeps grownups at arms length. He butted heads with Dugans (maybe he suggested focusing on catching drills instead of blocking drills and Dugans didn't like it)
Rick believed in "tough love", and removed him from the team. JT4 likely wanted attention and getting kicked off was yet another perceived betrayal.

Manny, I think, understands what the kid is missing in his life. Best thing is to help him grow up. Learn humility. Apologize to the team and move forward. Play hard, get drafted, make millions. He'll no doubt encounter new sets of problems with all that money, but he'll have someone (Diaz) he can lean on for the rest of his life.

I’d like to see him get the support he needs to manage his issues. Not just for the one year he is back, but to help him down the road in life.

Advertisement
Back