Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Well said.

No Corleone is taking back a guy who quit on the Family.

JT4 is Carlo Rizzi.

Manny literally quit UM, then came back a few weeks later.

Manny and Jeff have a lot in common.

Edit: And, to clarify, I like both of them and want both of them to lead us out of the darkness.

Advertisement
I'm okay with it, but he has to come in at the very bottom. Basically at the level of a walk-on. He has to earn his spot back.

According to @DMoney he was a "cancer" in the looker room. Correct me if I'm wrong Dmoney but if that is the case, it is a bigger issue that Manny has to consider if and when he is brought back.

A "cancer"? What, according to Thomas Brown and his cancer comments? Yeah, he's not employed by UM anymore.

Cancer is in the eye of the beholder.

Such a cancer that the team voted him back in.
I was referring to something DMoney said in one of his posts not something I witnessed first hand. And regarding the team voting to bring him back, I didn't know that. Is that a fact or you 're repeating some bull*** you heard somewhere?

Bring this mother ****** back! Let the college football world we dont give a **** about anything but winning again, so go run and hide. Because when Miami gives a **** about winning, nobody is stopping us. We were average when we had baby sitters for coaches. For the first time in how long we have coaches that want to win and say **** everything else. Manny didnt say **** about “student athlete” in his presser like the 3 bafoons before him. He talked about being violent. High standard needs to be winning. Your were brought here to be a football player and win. Thats the standard. Mark my words. Juding by there actions, were about to start dropping bags on recruits. When you outbid Bama and Uga for a coach, that speaks LOUDLY! The last 3 coaches, first think that got brought up was character. Randy, Golden, Richt, all guys with great character. Now we bring in a ************ that talks about being violent. School is finally fed up with losing.

Advertisement
A "cancer"? What, according to Thomas Brown and his cancer comments? Yeah, he's not employed by UM anymore.

Cancer is in the eye of the beholder.

Thomas Brown and those loser coaches and Rosier were the cancer. Thats why Manny cut their ***. Whatever those coaches thought was the right thing to do, we should do the opposite. Were about winning now. **** all the boyscout ****

I like this. Except he’s so talented he’ll get a scholly offer by practice #2 and will be starting in the slot sooooooo

Oh, I'm fine with giving him his scholarship. He almost assuredly would not come back without it. But in terms of his place on the roster, he has to prove himself all over again. And he's going to need to work himself back into shape.

Advertisement
Nope but I have faith that the young man will put it together in his head and stick it out. I apologize for having faith.

Doesn’t surprise me that you’re against this move by the way.

You’re not surprised that I’m on the side of accountability? Good. That’s not an insult.

If he runs again,....it's to the draft. Nowhere to run and play right away in FBS. Throw away your career or ball out for UM or sit for a year when it's shown playing for a year is hard enough for you.

We hold all the cards.

Doesn’t mean he won’t quit. It made no sense to quit the last time. He did it. During the season which is incredible. He makes emotional decisions. Can’t help himself. Needs therapy.

Advertisement
According to @DMoney he was a "cancer" in the looker room. Correct me if I'm wrong Dmoney but if that is the case, it is a bigger issue that Manny has to consider if and when he is brought back.

He was cancer when he was thought to have left the team, now he will be put in same category as a willis and be said to have needed time to himself and become a new man. He will be corrected as saying he wanted to get rid of the cancers in locker room or something... I await this ****... Lol

Manny has asked the leaders on the team whether they would accept him back. I don’t know what they all said but at least one answer was “Yes, as long as he’s held accountable.”

Advertisement
Our coaches did a **** job handling a troubled kid. You’re against 2nd chances.

Don’t listen to the mouth breather. He holds everyone “accountable” but the old staff. They did nothing wrong with the **** show last year.

Manny has asked the leaders on the team whether they would accept him back. I don’t know what they all said but at least one answer was “Yes, as long as he’s held accountable.”
Not being funny, but who are the leaders on the team right now.

Jordan? Blades? Deejay? Shaq? Bandy?

Thomas Brown and those loser coaches and Rosier were the cancer. Thats why Manny cut their ***. Whatever those coaches thought was the right thing to do, we should do the opposite. Were about winning now. **** all the boyscout ****

Exactly my point. We use the George Costanza method. Whatever Richt would have done, we do the opposite.

Advertisement
Back