Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
LET"S SUMMARIZE CHILDREN:

1) IT's UP TO THE TEAM and Jefe Diaz

2) JT didn't commit crimes, rape b#tches or smack them

3) JT didn't get along the coaches who COULD'NT WIN games to **** teams

4) JT can help us win games-- only Langham and Cager had catches as spectacular as JT-- except JT was not afraid to go into the middle and get hit

We want winners....not boy scouts.

If you are homesick AND feel you are in a hopeless situation it makes it worse. Now if there is hope and a new beginning, the homesickness is not so much of a factor. Its like starting like when he was a freshman. He was probably missing home then too but other things were keeping him going. It was a dynamic not so much one thing playing into it.

I think if the team is ok taking him back and you give him a meaningful consequence I would be fine with it.

Put him on scout team for spring ball and make him earn his starting job back, simple and fair punishment.

Advertisement
I believe they are friends. But it's not like hes gonna tell his friend everything he does while playing on the xbox. Hes probably deciding what he wants right now and if he was laughing about it I doubt it was a genuine laugh. Lets just wait and see

JT has some serious commitment issues, but that is not surprising. He doesn't seem to have any off the field issues except for hanging around with a knucklehead.

let's remember Gerald Willis III was a real troubled person that was kicked off of one team and had to take a leave of absence to get his head and behavior straight. pastor richt gave him time and space and it resurrected his life AND football career.

these are kids at the end of the day, many of them troubled with poor or no parenting. many of us, including myself, have made huge youthful mistakes and second chance is all it takes. again, i cite Mr. Willis.

I say give JT a second chance. Not just because he's an elite player, but because it seems he needs one and it wasn't all his fault down here.

BRING BACK THE M@THERF@CKER.

Last edited:
Advertisement
8804533.gif

If you are homesick AND feel you are in a hopeless situation it makes it worse. Now if there is hope and a new beginning, the homesickness is not so much of a factor. Its like starting like when he was a freshman. He was probably missing home then too but other things were keeping him going. It was a dynamic not so much one thing playing into it.

I think if the team is ok taking him back and you give him a meaningful consequence I would be fine with it.
I agree. But remember he had to be talked back into after a successful season his 1st year...but That’s why I said I’d put it in the hands of the returnees and the team captains to determine his fate. But if you let him back I would’nt punish him. But it will be a short leash

Advertisement
Seriously doubt anyone here knows what went on in locker room. No one here walked in his shoes growing up and know all.of his childhood issues. .He has not broke any laws I know of. Diaz knows what went on. I trust his judgment.

Advertisement
another thing, if cooney has been working on him for days or weeks, rest assured that cooney had El Jefe's prior approval, which means El Jefe wants him back.

Advertisement
Back