Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

This is the first semi-believable thing I’ve seen.

Either that, or Barry Jackson is reading this thread and using it as his source.

I can’t honestly remember him ever breaking anything first with his “sources”. Ever. But there’s always a first time.

Wow!! Anyway this chilli about to be lit, got that cayenne and Italian sausage.

Moral of the story: Don't squash rumors unless you're 💯 percent certain. Let that sh#t play out pimp.

Advertisement
To anyone who thinks "he's a quitter, he quit" can sit down. The dude was the only guy on offense with any fire and drive to win all season. He was open every single game and no one could hit him. This is a business and this is his livelyhood on the line. Everyone who just looks at it like oh "free education" yes they get that but they also have dreams to get to the NFL and the last offensive staff was pretty much making his stock plummet.
I was calling out those guys who decided to trash Jeff when no one knew the full story. Yes he had some issues in the past but know the full story before you trash a kid.

How about handling the entire situation wrong?

He handled it the only way he knows how my dude. To run. Don’t fault the 20 year old kid for psychological issues when the 40-50 year old coaches are pushing him to the brink and was quite literally the only player with a pulse on our offense.

Advertisement
Maybe he was actually playing Xbox with Manti Te'o's girlfriend?
tenor_zps302uglo7.gif

1547313258123.gif

It was both homesickness and disappointment with the offense from what I read. So I guess he figured if I am going to play for a disappointing team may as well play near home.
if it was “homesick” why is he tryna come back. That’s my point. I don’t think homesickness had anything to do with it tbh. It was friction with staff. But as a coach let’s say we hit a rough stretch or Jeff doesn’t click with who is coaching him. Do you take him back and jeopardize the same **** Happenimg again

If Richt's staff was still here, bringing him back in could literally destroy things.

A brand new staff bringing him back is simply contributing to winning games and not risky at all. If he quits again right before the bowl game, who cares.

This is the first semi-believable thing I’ve seen.

Either that, or Barry Jackson is reading this thread and using it as his source.

I can’t honestly remember him ever breaking anything first with his “sources”. Ever. But there’s always a first time.
So after all your **** TALKING LIKE A HYSTERICAL TEENAGE GIRL....it seems you are WRONG HOMIE.

Own it and eat it chump!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He handled it the only way he knows how my dude. To run. Don’t fault the 20 year old kid for psychological issues when the 40-50 year old coaches are pushing him to the brink and was quite literally the only player with a pulse on our offense.

Then don’t be shocked when he runs again when things get tough.

Dude is a ridiculous talent. Give that MF s second chance and let's eat. Diaz trying to win now. F the dumb sh#t. If he get that third strike then deuces...

IMHO, let the following happen...
1. Let the returning players vote on if he is allowed back on the team.
2. If #1 is a yes, then coaches let him back on.
3. All of the returning players get together and Jeff, take the bull by the horns being a promising young man and apologize to the group. Don't have to be time consuming, just be honest and grateful. Promise to be a bad *** person, teammate, WR and that he learned/grew up.
4. Everyone accept his apology and go practice/work out/bring "Ls" to every team out there this year, starting with the ***-tors...

Advertisement
I’m good with the year in purgatory. I just don’t think he should be brought back in like nothing happened. Actions have consequences.

Consequences don't have to all be the same because every issue or infraction isn't the same. I agree let there be a consequence but that doesn't necessarily mean exact punishment.

First, let the team vote. Then let him start down in the depth chart and earn his way back which means his reps are reduced. If He puts the work in he can get back up there. Then a very short leash from here on out.

Advertisement
Back