Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Here is what is happening here.

The only smoke about JT4 has been manufactured IN THIS THREAD.

People read this thread, like lame local reporters such as Mammary Navarro, and report it, thereby reinforcing the manufactured rumor, which began in this thread.

Like Kekulé’s dream snake, you guys are eating your own tail. Creating your own rumor, and then using your own smoke as proof of the rumor you created. With a couple of flimsy “insiders” - you know who you are - fanning the flames with your wishful thinking.

NEWSFLASH - just because you might have a passing acquaintance with a couple of players on the team doesn’t mean you now shlt, doesn’t mean they tell you shlt, and doesn’t mean they even know shlt. You think MD and the sports administration are blabbermouthing their inside personnel plans to one grunt out of 85? Here’s a clue: THEY’RE NOT.

I have not seen one single realiable thing from JT4 or his camp that would add credence to any of this.

There is no smoke - except what’s been created here.

People read this thread, like lame local reporters such as Mammary Navarro, and report it, thereby reinforcing the manufactured rumor, which began in this thread.

Like Kekulé’s dream snake, you guys are eating your own tail. Creating your own rumor, and then using your own smoke as proof of the rumor you created. With a couple of flimsy “insiders” - you know who you are - fanning the flames with your wishful thinking.

NEWSFLASH - just because you might have a passing acquaintance with a couple of players on the team doesn’t mean you now shlt, doesn’t mean they tell you shlt, and doesn’t mean they even know shlt. You think Manny and the sports administration are blabbermouthing their inside personnel plans to one grunt out of 85? Here’s a clue: THEY’RE NOT.

I have not seen one single realiable thing from JT4 or his camp that would add credence to any of this.

Well written. Guys he is not coming back and why would you want him back? He quit on his team in HS and here as well.

NEWSFLASH - just because you might have a passing acquaintance with a couple of players on the team doesn’t mean you now shlt, doesn’t mean they tell you shlt, and doesn’t mean they even know shlt. You think MD and the sports administration are blabbermouthing their inside personnel plans to one grunt out of 85? Here’s a clue: THEY’RE NOT.

No offense bro but shutup. Let us believe what we want to believe. Mfs always want to come in here telling the truth and ****. Let me at least believe it for another 2 hours until some college basketball come on or something...I'm bored af.

Advertisement
No offense bro but shutup. Let us believe what we want to believe. Mfs always want to come in here telling the truth and ****. Let me at least believe it for another 2 hours until some college basketball come on or something...I'm bored af.

No offense bruh, don’t let your brain turn to mush believing false made-up rumors.

If you can’t handle the debate and a little truth, go hide behind mama’s apron.

Lol this board got the info hours after other boards or sites. Shut up.

I say let the team decide. They are the ones he walked out on and deserted. Have a team meeting and let him plead his case in front of his peers, and also allow them to rebuttal him if they want. Then put it to a vote using ballots.

How about we let the guy that gives us a better chance to win back on the team, and the players take their *** in the weight room and get ready for next season? You guys want to see dogs on the field but want to do some estrogen brady bunch **** like this? If a reciver has a problem with it, that player should make more plays then JT4 to put his *** on the bench. If anybody on the defensive side has a problem with it, lay his *** out in practice. If you can catch him. Bring the furry and the competition. Not a meeting where everyine sits and discusses there feelings.

Advertisement

The smoke is coming from his social media and the fact that we cant find anywhere that says he enrolled at illinois. Its at least something to monitor. So were talking about it. We dont know ****. But neither do you. So were waiting to find out

The smoke is coming from his social media. Its at least something to monitor. So were talking about it.

He hasn’t said one thing or dropped one hint about coming back.

Unless you’re lame enough to think because he changed his banner that means he’s coming here.

I need more than that. You’re like the guys that see a recruit wear a wristband one time and think he’s coming here. Sad.

And you’re not just “talking” about, you’re discussing it like it’s imminent. I think MD keeps shlt bottled up, IF he’s coming back you won’t even know.

But this thread is just pure rumor mongering BASED ON NOTHING REAL.

Advertisement
Tell that to Jimmy, Urban, **** even Jimbo. You would of kicked half those players off those teams. They won championships, so how did that work out for them?

All of those guys had players with issues but they’d never, in a million years, tolerate guys who didn’t bust their asses in practice or bailed on their team.

There’s a huge difference between Michael Irvin partying too hard and Jeff Thomas packing his **** and going home.

This right here!! A veteran poster with obvious connections to the U said this is not true.
Let’s all move on and thank this fine gentleman on putting this rumor to bed.
Lol Smdh

Advertisement
He hasn’t said one thing or dropped one hint about coming back.

Unless you’re lame enough to think because he changed his banner that means he’s coming here.

I need more than that. You’re like the guys that see a recruit wear a wristband one time and think he’s coming here. Sad.

And you’re not just “talking” about, you’re discussing it like it’s imminent. I think MD keeps shlt bottled up, IF he’s coming back you won’t even know.

But this thread is just pure rumor mongering BASED ON NOTHING REAL.

Then dont click on the thread lol

Advertisement
Back