Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Even Navarro is hearing this

Attachments

• DCEAD826-3451-4CF9-912F-579A1C688749.png
    DCEAD826-3451-4CF9-912F-579A1C688749.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 552
Not with this. We’ve had some bad dudes and guys with attitudes before but you don’t bring back a guy who quit on the team and feels free to curse coaches out. You want to win but you don’t want this becoming 2008 Florida because then things will end just as quickly as they started. Also, you want to keep him away from the younger guys. A hard pass. You don’t build a program with Jeff Thomas.

BS.... he had more than sufficient reason to curse out the inept cancer surgeons trying to ***** up his career with nepotism and hanging on to a god awful QB game after game....

Heck, half the posters on here were cussing them out and not planning on getting season tickets,..and we had much less at stake than our future careers ...

I would take him back. Our coaching staff was trash on offense. If he seeks enough penance, agree to ball out for a year lets get it. I DM'd him on Twitter asking him if he would be willing to come back now that the staff changed. He didn't respond but maybe he's thinking like i am. And btw, people acting like he raped or slapped a chick, he didn't. We have had well behaved duds here. If he didnt commit a crime, i want ballers

Advertisement
I would take him back. Our coaching staff was trash on offense. If he seeks enough penance, agree to ball out for a year lets get it. I DM'd him on Twitter asking him if he would be willing to come back now that the staff changed. He didn't respond but maybe he's thinking like i am. And btw, people acting like he raped or slapped a chick, he didn't. We have had well behaved duds here. If he didnt commit a crime, i want ballers
I haven't seen anyone here act like that. The problem for most CIS posters seems to be limited mostly to the fact that he had a beef with the coaches and quit on his teammates. Nobody accused him of a crime.

I've said before that if he wanted to come back, it should be up to his teammates.

Michael Irvin wouldnt of sat with a smile while Rosier and Richt **** his career up. Just like Eddy Johnson didnt with Golden/d nafrio **** show. And great coaches like Jimmy, Urban sure as **** wouldnt of thrown them off the team. Great coaches know how to chanel that and make these guys hall of famers. If Jimmy was coach, Eddy Johnson would be one of the highest paid LBs in the league right now.

We saw the tension and his frusteration when we had coaches/players that didnt give a **** about winning. It was the same with EJ. The guys want to be great and WIN. Everybody likes to keep bringing up quitting. Have to use some common sense and read between the lines. The guy showed extreme passion and frusteration when his coach and QB werent doing there job. And he had every right to. The guy was dissmissed.

The same people would say Jimmy should of thrown Irvin off the team when he beat the linemans *** for cutting in front of him to get his steak. Did Jimmy say “oh we cant have a freshman dividing the lockeroom?”. **** no. He said thats my guy. Some of you too fragile. The guy has all world talent. Use it. Period.

I haven't seen anyone here act like that. The problem for most CIS posters seems to be limited mostly to the fact that he had a beef with the coaches and quit on his teammates. Nobody accused him of a crime.

I've said before that if he wanted to come back, it should be up to his teammates.
You calling it quit on his teammates i call it quit on the bullsh!t. When he left it start opening people eyes that crap wasnt fine down there.

Advertisement
The difference between us and the elite teams is the elite teams find ways to keep players like Jeff. Just saying

BS.... he had more than sufficient reason to curse out the inept cancer surgeons trying to ***** up his career with nepotism and hanging on to a god awful QB game after game....

Heck, half the posters on here were cussing them out and not planning on getting season tickets,..and we had much less at stake than our future careers ...

This has to be the worst take ever. The dude quit on his teammates who were going through the same **** thing he was or worse.

Try and remember he led the team in targets, catches and yards when he bolted and had just had the best game of his career. This bs about having more at stake than us is just that, total bs.

He could have finished the season for himself AND his squad and been in the same exact position he is now. He gained absolutely nothing by quitting.

But he didn't do that. He hauled *** and now has to sit a season anyway. Anything that happens to him from the moment he left is all on him.

**** yes you bring him back. Fresh start for everyone. You make him address the team. He was our biggest playmaker and its about winning games. If Manny can go out and win 10-11 games and actually show the team is legit it will quicken the pace of the rebuild.

Advertisement
The team is the ones that will have to put up with him daily.If they don’t want him there and feel like he is being forced on them by a coach that was on the other side of the ball you can fracture a locker room quick.

I just think this is a players decision.Obviously you don’t.Ive been in a fractured locker room.Its not a good place.
Yeah just difference of opinion bro. I’ve seen the locker room thing too. I feel a strong coach can deal with it. And obviously some contrition on JT’s part will help.
I’m just hoping this whole thing is real!

Boo hoo. He quit on his teamates. Cry me a river. Does he get ******* touchdowns? Know whats good for the locker room? Winning. Touchdowns help you win.

Advertisement
**** yes you bring him back. Fresh start for everyone. You make him address the team. He was our biggest playmaker and its about winning games. If Manny can go out and win 10-11 games and actually show the team is legit it will quicken the pace of the rebuild.
I think also Manny should take him to Richt to apologize face to face for Dividing the team. Build some character skills in the young man. Richt helped the team get to this point and Richt seems like a good guy who cares about players well being (ala jermaine grace & Quan Muhammad). Have him show he is passionate about this Miami. And also I believe Manny will use Richt for guidance so doesnt cause a rift between him and his mentor.

You sit Jeff down, tell him. Look. No more bull**** from you. Give him another chance, go to class, stay in your playbook, show up to meetings on time. Do whatever you have to do and your draft stock will improve.

Guaranteed, you won't have any problems out of him anymore.

I think also Manny should take him to Richt to apologize face to face for Dividing the team. Build some character skills in the young man. Richt helped the team get to this point and Richt seems like a good guy who cares about players well being (ala jermaine grace & Quan Muhammad). Have him show he is passionate about this Miami. And also I believe Manny will use Richt for guidance so doesnt cause a rift between him and his mentor.

Wtf dude. Its not that serious. Get TDs

Advertisement
Back