Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Hahaha y’all are wilding I’m dying over here!! I’ve been friends with him before he came here and just got done playing Xbox with him hence the 3 hours, we were literally dying laughing at y’all dummies y’all literally fall for anything 😂😂

Tell him good luck in Illinois and the top 25 next year. Ohh wait.

Tell him good luck being on national TV. Ohh wait.

Tell him good luck making it to the NC game before he goes pro Ohh wait.

Shoot ok just tell him to keep playing Xbox with you since that's the closest he will ever get to playing on a winning team in college. LOL

Advertisement
Wtf dude. Its not that serious. Get TDs
Some things are bigger than football and they knew he had character issues while recruiting him. As a therapist I'm all for building character in young men. I also think that's the essence of sports outside of competition. Dude is a playmaker but he will **** his life up if he doesn't become a better man. We can all benefit cause I want the dude her balling for us not **** *** Illinois.

I think also Manny should take him to Richt to apologize face to face for Dividing the team. Build some character skills in the young man. Richt helped the team get to this point and Richt seems like a good guy who cares about players well being (ala jermaine grace & Quan Muhammad). Have him show he is passionate about this Miami. And also I believe Manny will use Richt for guidance so doesnt cause a rift between him and his mentor.
JT4 didn't divide the team. The QB clusterf$&@ divided the team. That's entirely on Richt.

Advertisement
I think also Manny should take him to Richt to apologize face to face for Dividing the team.
LOL.
tenor.gif

****, while were at it, lets remove his testacles, and inject him with some estrogen. Then we can have espn come and do a 30 for 30, and have him cry giving an apology how he quit on his teamates. We can make a whole extremly dramatic show on it. I swear some of you took the coach Carter movie too seriously.

I mean wtf lol. Do some of you guys here yourselves? Its about winning. Period! Does he get Tds? Do defenses have to play us differently? Does he take pressure off our other recivers? Does he back the D up for our Rbs? Thats a whole lot more important then some of the drama **** u guys talking about. When we play UF, its going to be about if we won. Thats whats going to get recruiting rolling again. Winning is the most important.

Boo hoo. He quit on his teamates. Cry me a river. Does he get ******* touchdowns? Know whats good for the locker room? Winning. Touchdowns help you win.

You ain't winning anything over the long term if you send your team the message that you can do whatever the **** you want as long as you produce on Saturdays.

Advertisement
You ain't winning anything over the long term if you send your team the message that you can do whatever the **** you want as long as you produce on Saturdays.

Tell that to Jimmy, Urban, **** even Jimbo. You would of kicked half those players off those teams. They won championships, so how did that work out for them?

From a pure talent standpoint? Absolutely. However, 8 months until the season starts and it would be a bad look for our program to take him back only to get into some dumb.... with N'Kosi before he even steps back on the field.

You know whats a bad look for our program? Losing to uva, duke, bc, and virginia. Then getting our *** kicked in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼

I say if he comes back 812 should get the boot from CIS........

I say let the team decide. They are the ones he walked out on and deserted. Have a team meeting and let him plead his case in front of his peers, and also allow them to rebuttal him if they want. Then put it to a vote using ballots.

Advertisement
Back