Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Move on guys JT is not coming back. Understand he wants to be close to family etc but STL and Illinois are both major **** holes.

No different than parts of south Florida. No better, no worse. Except for ESTL being a dying city with no money.

Advertisement
Personally I would love for him to come back as a die hard Canes fan...but there’s more to it than any of y’all really know, he wanted to be back close to his family and that’s that end of story.

I get he has a kid and wants to be close to home but he is literally a year away from making some serious bread in the NFL. Additionally, Thomas had the potential to become Heisman worthy if the stars lined up correctly for our Offense. Now he has to sit out a year and lord knows what he does at Illinois. Such a ****** situation entirely.

Advertisement
F4521D70-6773-48BF-A5BB-32D54BBFA755.gif

Hahaha y’all are wilding I’m dying over here!! I’ve been friends with him before he came here and just got done playing Xbox with him hence the 3 hours, we were literally dying laughing at y’all dummies y’all literally fall for anything 😂😂
You name is canes812 or some stupid **** and you out here laughing at your own fan base with a player that left lmfaoooo you goof af and a whole ***** for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
KJ OSBORN, JEFF THOMAS, MARK POPE, BREVIN JORDAN, JALEN HURTS, CAM DAVIS....

That's an NFL CALIBER OFFENSE RIGHT THERE!!!!!

LET's GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back