Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Hahaha y’all are wilding I’m dying over here!! I’ve been friends with him before he came here and just got done playing Xbox with him hence the 3 hours, we were literally dying laughing at y’all dummies y’all literally fall for anything 😂😂

Advertisement
Hahaha y’all are wilding I’m dying over here!! I’ve been friends with him before he came here and just got done playing Xbox with him hence the 3 hours, we were literally dying laughing at y’all dummies y’all literally fall for anything 😂😂
tell him to put an end to the rumors and post something.

So if you’re a canes fan talk his *** back here for the next 3hrs.

You guys should have a 2k battle. You win... He comes back... He wins... He comes back..... Have him submit to those terms.

Advertisement
Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼

sooooo, the question I have is '- who hung up first, you or Jeff?

Advertisement
I don’t agree. I think this is a coaching decision. I would find it hard to believe Manny wouldn’t give him another chance. Jimmy Johnson woulda never taken a team vote.

The team is the ones that will have to put up with him daily.If they don’t want him there and feel like he is being forced on them by a coach that was on the other side of the ball you can fracture a locker room quick.

I just think this is a players decision.Obviously you don’t.Ive been in a fractured locker room.Its not a good place.

I sincerely hope you’re right because this site can be brutal if you’re wrong, especially when the U comes out winning.

I only have said things I’m told because this board should always get the news, it’s only fair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cooney is putting in work to keep JT. Ball is in his court if he wants to stay. Manny giving erbody a clean slate.
FD65668C-CCEA-4F8B-B243-001D758A224F.jpeg

Move on guys JT is not coming back. Understand he wants to be close to family etc but STL and Illinois are both major **** holes.

I’m inclined to believe the 3-hour XBox player on this one. Jeff Thomas is gone and there’s no way he’s coming back.

Advertisement
Back