Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
In regards to some of you being against him coming back the main issue is gone as @Kendall Boy Cane stated. I expect Manny will know how to go about things. It’s a fresh start for everyone.

I have no idea how much truth there is to this. But you absolutely take Jeff Thomas back. Haven’t had a talent like his in a long time and his issue was that Richt was not using him correctly.

Advertisement
Take him back? Shiiiiiiiiittttttt..i'll pay for the flight and the **** limo to pick him up from the airport.
tenor.gif

If Manny accepts Jeff back on the team, how you can say no to his skills? It's not like our WR depth is that great and hopefully Enos will actually utilize his talents.

Advertisement
We've all seen this movie before...many times. Kid comes from a troubled home life...lots of obstacles. Lots of talent and potential. But can't seem to make good decisions in life. We've seen this movie before. It's not gonna end well for Jeff Thomas. Some kids can't be saved from their circumstances.

We've all seen this movie before...many times. Kid comes from a troubled home life...lots of obstacles. Lots of talent and potential. But can't seem to make good decisions in life. We've seen this movie before. It's not gonna end well for Jeff Thomas. Some kids can't be saved from their circumstances.

Yes he can. Ignorant to suggest he can’t

Advertisement
Eligible to play right away no B.S??

If so I wonder if this is JT4 realizing if he can come back make it work he can ride out next year to the league

Works for me... Kid is electric and we might have a play caller that might attempt to get him the ball with space to make plays

Advertisement
Back