Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not the first time the kid had quit on his team.

Off subject, but this meme fits your username

308b525.jpg

Advertisement
He has to sit out a year on the bench now and by the time he's eligible to play next year his coach lovie will be fired and Jeff will quit on his time again and not get drafted

I will be highly surprised if Jeff Thomas ever plays a down of college football again.
I was thinking the same thing today, Im like man I wish we had him with a more open spread. If Bama turns u down and wants u thats not a good sign with there fuqed up track record. We took a chance a got burned, I wish he was still here but it is what it is.

Advertisement
I'm sure Diaz would have taken him back **** Dugans is long gone now at any rate I think Lovie will be around considering they just have him an extension...

Tbh I have a hard time believing he plays again either. Waiting for 2 seasons close to home that you know isn't good for you and good chance he's going to feel pressured to get paid I just think he declares next year

Saw he landed at Illinois with Lovie Smith why exactly did Richt dismiss him and not dismiss Perry for his sextape?
Wtf, he nutbagged it one too many times, he chose his behavior, he chose to quit, had to be talked off the quitting ledge last year. Like this kid he needs help not football. Perry is banging on thin ice. Do it right, do it wrong his choice.

Advertisement
Back