Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

work.gif

Advertisement
But Richt supposedly dismissed him from the team, what else do you need to know about what Manny thinks about Richt’s decisions.
I think he agreed with it. I also think he said that everyone gets a 2nd chance and his leadership group approved Thomas coming back cause he quit on his team I also assume diaz set down rules and if Thomas doesn't follow them is gone. word is he refused to do his punishment running and if late for meetings/practice or skips th em wont be good. but diaz said everyone clean slate and that would mean Thomas too in his eyes. at time Thomas needed to be kicked

Advertisement
Man you guys are fing up. Where is my guy at that play fast nite and call of duty with him. That’s your source right there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per ivins: thomas met with a representative today no official news yet except diaz posting the gif with four fingers.

Advertisement
If JT suits up for Miami, great, if not oh well, we’ve wasted enough time on the diva.

If the recent twitter post is true, why the F would JT care about any QB who can’t play in 2019, cause we all know JT is leaving to the nfl in spring 2020

Advertisement
Back