Jeff Thomas status?

Man go sit your *** down. You think banda a good coach. Fúck out of here
Idiot..Banda, according to 247 is rated the 3rd best recruiter behind 2 Clemson guys in the ACC..and 20th overall in the nation..coupled with the fact his position group performance and the guys he’s helped reached the league..no he’s not a bad coach...but on cis the more the same thing is said the more blissful idiot like yourself believe it to be fact..with nothing substantial to back it up..

ps. Jeff Thomas is this generations Lance Leggett

Advertisement
No. The draft is that deep this year at WR. KJ ain’t in the top 20 either!
Kj is slow, good player but slow. I doubt another mediocre year for thomas will change anything. His off the field issues are on record, I don't see him being drafted either way. Undrafted Free agent most likely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lance Leggett was the most stupidly overrated player coming out of high school. Peak Clappy on that "evaluation."
Lance Leggett was a 5star 6’4 hurdle champ. Ran every bit of a 4.4 at that size..his talent was undeniable..just like our boy Jeff

thats fast enough at WR. 6’0 big bodied WR WHO PRODUCED. Then came to Miami and proved he can hang, be a leader and works hard..he has a better chance to get drafted then JT
I agree Thomas has too much baggage despite his potential. Osborn’s hands are suspect.

I agree Thomas has too much baggage despite his potential. Osborn’s hands are suspect.
Think Osborn has left some contested balls on the field no doubt..but he’s the type of kid who had return value, can add value on ST units with his size, and will work hard. Also has produced..everything JT hasn’t been..

Lance Leggett was a 5star 6’4 hurdle champ. Ran every bit of a 4.4 at that size..his talent was undeniable..just like our boy Jeff
He was dog**** on football film and weighed 136 pounds soaking wet.

Advertisement
Think Osborn has left some contested balls on the field no doubt..but he’s the type of kid who had return value, can add value on ST units with his size, and will work hard. Also has produced..everything JT hasn’t been..
Thomas just gets frustrated and is all mental when he isn’t getting his chances. ****es me off how many plays I’ve seen him wide open and Rosier/Perry/Williams wouldn’t throw him the ball.

Advertisement
Thomas just gets frustrated and is all mental when he isn’t getting his chances. ****es me off how many plays I’ve seen him wide open and Rosier/Perry/Williams wouldn’t throw him the ball.
That’s apart of the game bro..you think he’ll be able to make it in the league with that attitude

Oh I know but it was multiple times a game those qbs would miss him. Nfl qbs won’t miss wide open guys.
Happens man..look he’s not gonna get drafted we’ve seen how this story ends b4..Period..he’s Better off coming back n getting better

Advertisement
Back