Jeff Thomas status?

Martycane

Sophomore
Any thoughts on whether he stays?
Based on his discipline issues, I'd say he wants to leave ASAP. But those issues are going to seriously hamper him in the draft. (a la Willis)
He took a step back on the field this year but he does have exceptional talent, and it's hard to believe some team wouldn't be willing to take a chance with a lower round pick/FA...

Advertisement
Based on his discipline issues, I'd say he wants to leave ASAP. But those issues are going to seriously hamper him in the draft. (a la Willis)
He took a step back on the field this year but he does have exceptional talent, and it's hard to believe some team wouldn't be willing to take a chance with a lower round pick/FA...
He won’t get drafted. I can think of 20 better wr options in the draft then him off the top of my head

Advertisement
He's gone. Screwed himself with the suspension, screwed by the awful coaches, qbs, and offense during his time here. Had extremely high hopes for him here. Thought he'd be a stud since I started following him as a freshman at East St Louis.

He wouldn’t be drafted

Advertisement
Kids gonna kill it in the league.

It kind of stinks for him. There's a good crop of receivers this year and he really doesn't have any fantastic highlights. Everyone has seen the potential, but the results don't show it developing.

That punt drop on the 4 yard line of the UF game surely won't help at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back