Jeff Thomas Named Player of The Game

When is the very first second he can declare for the draft?

Miami better have a succession plan in place.

JT looks to be depositing Sunday checks in the next few years.

Advertisement
Maybe it's because cager and langham catch clutch 3rd down passes. Also cagers td was a really difficult catch on a poorly thrown pass. Langham won 2 games for us last year and earned his spot. You want to replace him with a freshman who joined the team late in the summer. Think about that logic.

They catch 4 passé combined. How many plays are we leaving in the field by having them out there? My question is, are we more explosive with other younger guys getting those snaps? Cager looks like he is running in mud. He has never recovered from that ACL injury.

Jeff Thomas is just different man, he might be the most uncoverable receiver in the country. He’s that good and needs to be fed the ball 10-15 times a game.

His release is crazy

Imagine him next year with a real QB my God

Yeah JT, Richards, Hightower, Pope, etc plus Mallory and Jordan are going to look other worldly when we start either Perry or Williams next season, there’s no doubt in my mind. They all can create massive mismatches against opposing defenses. I too can’t wait until we have a legit arm back there tossing the rock - only then will this offense take it to the next level.

Advertisement
Him or Gerald Willis.

Top 3 players right now based on performance
Are
Gerald willis
Jeff Thomas
Deejay dallas

2 were elite out of state recruits and another blue chip out of state recruit.
Jaquan is in the top 3
I’d go..
1. Jeff
2. Quan
3. GW
4. MJ
5. Bandy
Waiting on Garvin or Joe jack to take off..there no doubt Jackson is playing hurt RN

Advertisement
Ppl getting on MJ for getting beat against Toledo. But I’ll tell u this number 25 and number 3 on toledo look like NFL guys

Advertisement
Back