Jeff Thomas Named Player of The Game

Just-W2

Redshirt Freshman
DnKbx95X0AAdWu_.jpg

Advertisement
He’s the best player on the team. I called it back when he signed

Advertisement
Imagine if we had a QB with a strong arm that would hit him in stride. He would be an All-American with the stats he would be putting up. He still has a chance if we can keep finding ways to get him the ball. I would like to see a ST TD from soon!
He still might be, we play what 13-14 games depending if we get in the acc championship?
He has 2 100 yards games plus already, went bonkers against an elite secondary already in LSU 5 for 125 yards,
Has 11 catches 304 yards 2 touchdowns averaging 27.7 ypc in 3 games

He’s the best player on the team. I called it back when he signed
Him or Gerald Willis.

Top 3 players right now based on performance
Are
Gerald willis
Jeff Thomas
Deejay dallas

2 were elite out of state recruits and another blue chip out of state recruit.

I don't want to jinx anything...but Thomas might be the best WR we've had since Andre Johnson. Considering the QB throwing him the ball, he's showing a crazy amount of ball skills for a 5'11" guy.

He's the best Sophomore WR in college football.

Enjoy the next 20 and change games cuz this dude is straight to the league. Tyreek Hill lite

Advertisement
I don't want to jinx anything...but Thomas might be the best WR we've had since Andre Johnson. Considering the QB throwing him the ball, he's showing a crazy amount of ball skills for a 5'11" guy.

He's the best Sophomore WR in college football.
Him or jerry Jeudy

Raegor Is a beast, was watching him play yesterday vs osu. Michigan has Donald propel jones too I think. Best 2 so far are Jeff Thomas and jerry jeudy and then after that Jalen raegar probably

He still might be, we play what 13-14 games depending if we get in the acc championship?
He has 2 100 yards games plus already, went bonkers against an elite secondary already in LSU 5 for 125 yards,
Has 11 catches 304 yards 2 touchdowns averaging 27.7 ypc in 3 games

My question is when Richards returns will we see Thomas’ production go up or down? I can’t wait till Richards is back because having Cager and Langham in the field at the same time is awful. Both of them are slow and create zero separation. I have also noticed our smaller WR Harley, Thomas and even Hightower are better at blocking downfield. Cager and Langham play like a bunch of chumps.

Advertisement
My question is when Richards returns will we see Thomas’ production go up or down? I can’t wait till Richards is back because having Cager and Langham in the field at the same time is awful. Both of them are slow and create zero separation. I have also noticed our smaller WR Harley, Thomas and even Hightower are better at blocking downfield. Cager and Langham play like a bunch of chumps.
Thomas is too good to not be fed the ball and that’s with Richards on the field or no Richards. It will help both of them and this is another reason why our offense still has another gear we haven’t seen. You will have 2 Elite talented receivers eating up secondaries which will definitely help malik. Right now we are trotting our 2 guys who can’t get seperation like that and an elite receiver in Jeff Thomas which isn’t the best scenario for malik because he’s not accurate enough to consistently throw in tight windows on tight coverage. Also Through 3 games we haven’t even consistently got the young guys in the game enough for me at the skill positions/or get them the ball enough. This needs to change. Overall I like the direction we are going with on that side of the ball

Thomas is too good to not be fed the ball and that’s with Richards on the field or no Richards. It will help both of them and this is another reason why our offense still has another gear we haven’t seen. You will have 2 Elite talented receivers eating up secondaries which will definitely help malik. Right now we are trotting our 2 guys who can’t get seperation like that and an elite receiver in Jeff Thomas which isn’t the best scenario for malik because he’s not accurate enough to consistently throw in tight windows on tight coverage. Also Through 3 games we haven’t even consistently got the young guys in the game enough for me at the skill positions/or get them the ball enough. This needs to change. Overall I like the direction we are going with on that side of the ball

I can’t believe Pope hasn’t gotten more burn. **** even if it’s just a few routes/plays that he knows, put him in for that. We are waisting snaps with Cager and Langham on the field. Also DJ needs to be the starting RB with Homer coming in as the change of pace back.

Advertisement
I can’t believe Pope hasn’t gotten more burn. **** even if it’s just a few routes/plays that he knows, put him in for that. We are waisting snaps with Cager and Langham on the field. Also DJ needs to be the starting RB with Homer coming in as the change of pace back.
Feel the same way, it’s crazy to me . Just like on defense with how guys like knowles and dean are getting more time over gurvan Hall and then all 3 of the freshman cornerbacks. You signed an elite class to not play most of the freshman and then play less talented guys over them who are costing us on both sides of the ball?

Love Thomas but can't figure out why we don't target Harley more? Why are we so afraid to throw over the middle, it's so obvious.

JT needs to see the ball every way we can possibly get it to him. I loved the run play we had for him, more of that please

Advertisement
Back