Jeff Thomas might Transfer to Mizzou

Advertisement
The Coach Mork quit on him. This offense quit on him. Do you deny this? So JT decided his gifts could be appreciated and celebrated elsewhere. Don't blame him one bit. But your sewer system upbringing would rather shiit on a kid that went all out for this program...do you deny this as well?
"Went all out for this program". LOL! He had to be talked out of quitting last season and literally walked out on his team with two games left in the season his second year. You have some definition of "going all out for this program".

Like I said above, you can try and defend him and justify his actions all you want. It doesn't change the fact he walked out on his teammates and quit on "this program".

OU wouldn't take him. Why take a character risk like that, when they can get a kid just as talented, if not more so, without the baggage?
lmao at this apologist type mentality. You think he can’t be trusted because he knew he was being wasted in Morks offense? Please. It’ll be all business from JT knowing he’s going to an offense he can trust, will be there for one year only, and will help win games.

College is about looking out for yourself more than anything. He did the right thing telling Mork to go fvck himself as he was costing him money

Advertisement
Looking back on it we should've gone after Marquise "Hollywood" Brown vs. Jeff Thomas

Brown is a SoFla guy (Antonio Brown's cousin) and is a similar style WR without the baggage that we knew would come with JT

"Went all out for this program". LOL! He had to be talked out of quitting last season and literally walked out on his team with two games left in the season his second year. You have some definition of "going all out for this program".

Like I said above, you can try and defend him and justify his actions all you want. It doesn't change the fact he walked out on his teammates and quit on "this program".

I never thought I could meet the person with the smallest human brain. "LOL"

Advertisement
Nah it’s **** Mark Richt for not getting his best player the ball. It’s really that simple.
Both things can be true my guy . I don’t respect quitters and He was most definitely underused. At the end of the day I’m with this program and not the Jeff Thomas fan club. So **** him.

Dude has to take a year off with a transfer rule and people think he won’t just quit again with zero playing time and just having to practice and actually attend school?

Oh and then come back and do it all again? Lol

Dude will go down as a “should have been” in cane lore and in general!

Quitting is in his DNA and he will have a long hard life

Advertisement
Dude has to take a year off with a transfer rule and people think he won’t just quit again with zero playing time and just having to practice and actually attend school?

Oh and then come back and do it all again? Lol

Dude will go down as a “should have been” in cane lore and in general!

Quitting is in his DNA and he will have a long hard life

Nick Saban would have quit with Rosier as his QB

All these reasons you all are stating for him to want to play elsewhere hold water. And if he finished out the season and transferred, I wouldnt have any issue with it.

But yes, I sh-t on any player who walks out on his team mid-season. Its amazing that so many of you have no issue with it whatsoever.

Can someone please explain how he would be able to play next year?

Read he is looking for immediate eligibility if not will go the FCS route more than likely. Article stated he figures to go pro after one more year regardless.

Advertisement
You guys love to talk **** about this guy when you have zero idea of what happened. So before you wanna talk **** about this kid figure out the full story first.
I can't remember the 2 guys that shared their insight on this situation but apparently he did quit on us. I remember everyone killing Richt at first until 2 different people basically said that JT deserved to get kicked off the team. Either way I don't agree with bashing these kids but everyone has a different opinion on things in general.

All these reasons you all are stating for him to want to play elsewhere hold water. And if he finished out the season and transferred, I wouldnt have any issue with it.

But yes, I sh-t on any player who walks out on his team mid-season. Its amazing that so many of you have no issue with it whatsoever.

Mid-Season?...what a dumbshiit. The season was practically over (1 game left?) when he got "dismissed". So if he got "dismissed" as the official word, he didn't really "quit". So there goes your whole MJ crying meme case dershowitz. What a dumbshiit.

I can't remember the 2 guys that shared their insight on this situation but apparently he did quit on us. I remember everyone killing Richt at first until 2 different people basically said that JT deserved to get kicked off the team. Either way I don't agree with bashing these kids but everyone has a different opinion on things in general.
I agree everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but the bashing of this kid has to stop cuz no one knows what happened. Always have to take into consideration there were issues back home or he simply was homesick and needed to be closer to his family and daughter.

Thomas was on pace for 40+ catches, 600+ yards and 4-5 TDs this season.

Those are similar numbers to what Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Leonard Hankerson had their sophomore years and more than Berrios had his first THREE years combined here.

Enough with the Richt offense nonsense when it comes to his transfer. Lots of guys had reasons to *****. He isn’t one of them.

He quit. Again

Didn’t even finish the season. That alone is inexcusable.

Advertisement
Back